Indiana University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indiana University (Bloomington, IN) in March 2011.

Interview

E-mailed to come in and have a 1 on 1 interview where I took a very simple skills test and answered very basic computing questions.

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indiana University (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

I had two or three phone interviews and went to the local office that was hiring to do a four hour in-person interview. Phone interviews consisted of technical questions and in-person interview consisted of technical and personal questions.

Interview Questions

• write a function that takes in an int and returns a string that would be how one would say that number (ex: 123 -> one hundred twenty three; 50019 -> five thousand nineteen)   Answer Question

Assistant Research Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indiana University (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The interview process included the majority of the physicians that I would be working with as well as a lunch with a minority of them. The Chair and I met first.

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indiana University (Bloomington, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty good interview with a pretty good guy, and they grilled me about my resume for about a half hour. I got the job though. It was no sweat.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities?   1 Answer

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University (Bloomington, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

talk to President and CEO fill out all paperwork and insurance. want to know if your a team player and if your a self starter. Take a short assesment test. wanted to make sure we had reliable transportation.

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Indiana University (Bloomington, IN) in May 2010.

Interview

I knew someone who worked here, so she talked to her supervisor, I submitted an application, and they called a few weeks later to say I had the job. Summer jobs are very much based on who you know.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I interviewed at Indiana University (Bloomington, IN) in August 2009.

Interview

I found the job using the IU Jobs web site. After applying online with my resume and cover letter I got an interview with the same people who would become my direct supervisor and coworkers. The interview consisted of a phone call at first, followed by an in-person interview. I was contacted within a week with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• I did not get any out-of-the-blue questions during the interview process; mostly it was about my relevant skills.   Answer Question

Staff Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Indiana University (Bloomington, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and then was asked to come in for an interview. Was asked about former education and photography experience. Discussed newsroom values and ethics. Employer expressed an interest in the possible staffer being able to work with a variety of speakers and invited guests in a professional manner.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indiana University (New York, NY).

Interview

Thorough interview and job shadowing. Follow up communication lacking by H.R. and Recruiter. Communication necessary to understand acceptance or declination of initial offer. Feedback is crucial for a candidate. Thanks, no thank you.

Interview Questions

• Is it really necessary to go further back than 10 yrs. of employment?   1 Answer

Indiana University Response

Jan 16, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Sorry that you declined our offer. As for going back more than 10 years in employment, it is really difficult to understand this without knowing the context of the question asked and your... More

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University (Bloomington, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

It took less than 20 minutes and was very relaxed. The interviewers were nice and had already communicated with me via email before I went in for the interview. They hire pretty much anyone. As long as you go and answer the questions honestly you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. A lot of: what would you do in xyz scenario.   Answer Question