Indigo Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 140 of over 140 interviews

Employee Referral12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Indigo (Boston, MA)

Interview

Two phone screens followed by a remote SQL test. There was then an extended final round on-site with many members of the team that covered additional quant exercises as well as team and product fit questions. I was called up after the final round and told there was "positive news" but that the team needed to go back and review an internal candidate. I didn't get the offer, and was very disappointed by the misleading communication. "Positive news" after a final round interview is an offer, not a "nice try".

Interview Questions
  • Don't recall at this point.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Freising

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indigo (Freising) in Mar 2021

Interview

Eine entspannte Atmosphäre mit einem Gespräch auf Augenhöhe. Sie waren sehr interessiert an mir als Person und stets freundlich offen gegenüber fragen meinerseits. Es wurde beim ersten Gespräch wenig über die Job Verhältnisse gesprochen und viel mehr über das Unternehmen und mich als Person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indigo (Boston, MA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Odd, dysfunctional, disorganized. A recruiter reached out but they are not sure if they are looking for a VP, HRBP, or Director. It's like my 5 yo deciding if they want grapes, goldfish or apples for snacks. No planning and no execution. When you are building a team, have a plan and execute accordingly rather than waste candidates time and the company looks like they have no idea what's going on

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo

Application

I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

Long boring lots of questions in a company that seems to do a lot but doesn’t specialize at really anything. You talk to about 5 different people all of which have different positions

Interview Questions
  • What’s one thing you struggle with
1 person found this interview helpful

Indigo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

15 minute phone screening followed by a 2.5 interview with various teams. First with People Team (HR) Rep, second with future manager, third with a Hiring Manager and another member of future team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo

Application

I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

Easy first round and initial screening process. I was asked to come in person for an interview and took leave time from my current job for what was supposed to be a 5 hour process. They decided within the first hour they didn't want to offer me a job, because I assume I did not have the background they were looking for. Instead of being transparent and apologetic, the interviewer pretended to go to the restroom to discuss and then came back and broke the news. Very inconsiderate and seemingly fake people. Staff should do further screening before asking people to set aside a whole day to come in.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Indigo

Application

I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

The interview process was a standard 4 round interview process. They asked about my sales qualifications and communication style. They also asked about the biggest difficulty I encountered while going through the sales process. I landed the job!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Indigo Ag?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indigo (Boston, MA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Their hiring process is too long, too exhausting. Misleading communication style. I wish I could write some nice words about this company. I had almost 10 rounds of interviews with no offer. They should shortlist most promising applicants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo

Application

I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

Very good interview process. Culture, behavioral, skills are all covered thoroughly. Long interviews to make sure you have time to interview them as well. Panel interviews using IPad for those not able to attend in person. All levels of management that represent the functions you would be working with in the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

3 separate 30min - 1 hour long phone interviews, one with HR, one with a director level, and another with a manager-level employee. In the second one, was told that given lack of experience, they would recommend me for a different position, but that they were very interested in my experience/expertise. After the 3rd, I was abruptly told they did not find me to be the right fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Interviews