Indigo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Grain Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was intense on all levels. But I believe that it prepared me for what was to come in the coming weeks. Fast paced but filled with the information you need to suceed with Indigo on a high level. There are amazing and brillant people all around you from all different backgrounds. This made it super interesting to get to know more about what people are working towards and there common goals.

Overall Exeprience was tough but great!

Interview Questions

• What was your favortie subject you studied in High School and who was the teacher?   1 Answer

Agronomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in January 2018.

Interview

The first interview was a video interview, where I was presented a question and had a few minutes to answer, the entire answer was recorded by my computer. There was an option to redo the answer on once per question. After the second attempt, that was the final answer.
    The “Batch Interview” was the best interview I have ever been through. I met with 3 interviewers independent of each other. First, was one hour long. The second and third, were 30 minutes long. Then, the last portion was a presentation to two of the interviewers on a PowerPoint that Indigo sent to me. I had to research the talking points in the PowerPoint and had 15 minutes to make the presentation. There were four candidates, each in a different room, the interviewers came to each candidate. I felt comfortable, because they “were in my room!”

People Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indigo (Boston, MA).

Interview

I had two phone screen interview before I was invited to a on-site interview, which took almost the entire day. Great working environment - new and contemporary office space; warm & friendly team !

Interview Questions

• what is the high and low point in milestone stages of my life   Answer Question

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indigo (Charlestown, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with hiring manager, then in-person interview with other engineers and the VP of Engineering. I really liked the manager and peers, and had great technical discussions with them, and was really looking forward to working there. The worst interview was the therapy session with the VP. It was 2 hours of him assessing my personality, starting with my parents background, where I grew up, where I went to elementary school, my favorite teachers, then thru every job I've ever had. It was supposed to be a "fun" conversation but I found it to be uncomfortable. I never heard back from them so I guess I failed the test.

Interview Questions

• What would your high school teacher say is your greatest strength? Your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Indigo Response

Aug 17, 2017

Hi there and thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy the interview with the hiring manager. This longer interview is part of our overall interview structure, which is based... More

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in July 2018.

Interview

I started with a video interview on an app on my iPhone. This was very interesting. It was the first time I had ever done anything like that. I, then, got called in for the In-Person interview. I interviewed with 5 different people, one by one, over a period of about 3 hours. Everyone was extremely passionate about Indigo. I really enjoyed the process!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in July 2018.

Interview

There is an interview that is done in front of a computer with 8 questions asked. The entire process is weird, but I can see why it is done. If you make it past the computer interview then there is a panel interview with multiple people. Each person gets about 45 minutes with you and in total takes about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you overcame an issue/ problem and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to interview via an OnDemand video using theHireVue interviewing system. This was a first for me. I knew as soon as I finished the video that Indigo would not know me. I'm usually pretty confident going into an interview. I can talk to just about anyone about anything but evidently not to a camera. This was a good experience and I learned a lot about myself. I received an email explaining that Indigo had decided not to proceed with my candidacy. The best part about this experience is how quickly Indigo communicates where you are in the process and what your next step is.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that ran into problems and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Indigo Response

Mar 14, 2018

Hi there,
    Thank you for your feedback on your interview for the IT Support Specialist. I am glad to hear you heard quickly about next steps.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview process. Mine began with a video interview where I was asked questions and was recorded giving my answers. A few days later I was contacted for an interview at the Memphis office. I gave a short presentation an indigo products that was pre-made for me and then met and spoke with people within the company in 30 minute intervals for the next 3 hours. It went by very quickly and everyone was very passionate about Indigo's mission and their role within the company!

Interview Questions

• If we called your current supervisor what would he or she say was your greatest accomplishment and where would they say you fell short?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very comprehensive. It began with a phone screening with a recruiter. Then transitioned into a phone interview with the team manager. I then had an in person series of interviews with different leaders of Indigo. At the conclusion of my panel interview, then my references were checked and an offer was made to me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about myself; past job history; past/current sales performance and retention of customers; and about the company core values.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

Very thoughtful and well planned. This company has a clear direction on where they are going and who they are looking for. Multiple stages within the process.

Interview Questions

• This was the first time I was asked to participate in a video interview that wasn’t with an actual person only a series of timed questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Lubbock, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Batch Interview process with different Directors of the company. Company informed me of the company and its fast changing environment. What kind of skills would you bring to the company.