Indotronix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.2

Assets Management Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Indotronix (Basking Ridge, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a brief resume review phone call.
    Followed by a phone screen.
    I was selected for an onsite interview with the client.
    The client sent feedback to the agency they were interested in me starting.
    The standard background checks were done and I was able to start at the time expected with no problems.

Human Resources Professional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Indotronix in April 2016.

Interview

Let me start by saying that I did not have a formal interview through this agency. One of the so- called "recruiters" contacted me to ask if I wished to apply for a position. They initially seemed reputable but now I am not sure. After some back and forth on the job details, it seemed like a good fit and so I forwarded the requested information. The "recruiter" promptly disappeared. I emailed him the next day to inquire if he had submitted me for the position, as I hadn't heard anything further. I received no response. This seems to be part of the wave of overseas, poorly trained individuals who don't really classify as recruitment professionals. The job boards have been triggering many of these. There really needs to be some type of oversight put in place for the industry because even with caution, it is often difficult to discern the good from the bad.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indotronix in April 2015.

Interview

Very well. straight forward questions. Discuss process and procedures. Discussion about personality profile, very little technical questions were asked by the staffing agency. However, the client did pose many technical questions.

Implementation Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indotronix (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

They kept you informed about every decision made. Hiring process was easy. Started by a phone interview with Indotronics and a submission of your resume. After submitting your resume they would contact you if any company was interested in you. After the company contacts them they contact you and set up a face to face interview at the client site

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indotronix in January 2012.

Interview

Indotronix: a TOTAL time-waste. Beware if you decide to waste your time when dealing with the rent-a-recruiter at Indotronix. I suspected that would be the case even as I returned a message from Indotronix, but little did I know just what a MASSIVE waste of time it would truly turn out to be.

During the initial call, the heavily-accented-and difficult-to-understand "recruiter" sadly proved that he (1) did not understand the skills that his client required; (2) did not understand the actual duties that the job candidate would need to perform; (3) could not confirm if certifications (like the PMP for project mgt) were a REQUIREMENT or a PREFERENCE; (4) needed to confer with his handler/manager to get specifics about questions (as if we were at a car dealership and the salesman needed the boss' permission for a lower price); and (5) was otherwise incredibly difficult to understand... although it's likely the recruiter was in Bangalore or Calcutta and being rerouted through a PBX with a New York area code on it.

Final word of advice: deal with Indotronix and waste your time at your own risk. You have been warned.

Interview Questions

• The questions were poorly structured, as if coming from a generic script. Nothing was specific about the project management job in question.   1 Answer

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indotronix (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Based on the business needs, Written Test, Groupdiscussion, Initial screaning ,second round, final round, HRDiscussion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Based on the business need

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indotronix (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

One on one and with WOM cleared the interview

Negotiation