Infinite Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infinite Energy Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infinite Energy.

Interview

Simple technical (whiteboard) question and conversation about technical experience and design. Normally there will be one HR representative present along with 2-3 software engineers. I only had one senior software engineer but this is not always the case.

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinite Energy (New York, NY).

Interview

Very thorough interview process, very welcoming. Had a panel interview with the sales trainer and sales manager. Focused a lot on culture and making sure I was a fit for their organization and that I felt I was a fit for them.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It is a very small company but people are nice there. You are invited to a conference room and they talked to you about your former experience. Then they started to talk about what they are working on.

Commissioned Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinite Energy (Gainesville, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

First after a short phone interview i was called in and had a one-on-on interview leading to a group interview. It was a good experience, but at the time they weren't hiring many people.

Customer Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infinite Energy (Gainesville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

1.5-2hr long interview....
    1. group interview with two other candidates (answer riddles/scenarios)
    be prepared to answer who you would choose to save on a deserted island
    2. individual interview
    3. mock phone call
    they give you guidelines, and have you answer the phone for someone requesting their payment be pushed back
    4. mock email
    reply to a customer that is upset about a late fee

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infinite Energy.

Interview

there are two people to go through one that evaluates you on behavioral level other ob the technical skills.
    General questions on what position you are looking for etc
    highly interested in the project experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infinite Energy (Gainesville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I turned in my resume through the Career Resource center at the University of Florida while I was a student. Vicki from HR called me to set up and interview, I scheduled it and interviewed with two top management employees.

Interview Questions

• About my experience, what if questions...ex) If you saw top management do something bad for the company would you say something?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Energy (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

When I interviewed, your direct supervisor conducted the process. This has changed and now the HR department does the interview. Mine was an hour and a half of situation type questions "here are the circumstances, what would you do and why?" There was theoretically no wrong answer provided you can illustrate logical reasoning for your decision making.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Energy (Gainesville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Most of it was talking about my resume and 2 simple coding problems at the end. To me it seemed the interview well but alas I didn't make the cut and wasn't hired. I guess maybe I missed out on some edge cases in the code.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infinite Energy (Gainesville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

You have to go through a 4 step interview process where you first talk to 3 different employers, and then talk to all of them in the same room. It was a group interview where you had to compete with two other people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in sales? How would you make prospect call and where would you get the prospects from?   Answer Question