Infinity Rehab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Infinity Rehab

2.7

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Rehab (Tacoma, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

3 step interview. First was more genetal get to know what youre looking for and what the company is all about, then more specific questions geared towards knowing how you practice and third is the negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of what you would consider involves an ethical issue and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinity Rehab.

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly and helpful. I could tell that they genuinely care about the people they hire and want them to be successful. The interview was over the phone and was thorough yet fairly casual. Overall it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• What areas have you recently researched and how has your research affected the way you practice?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Rehab (Portland, OR) in November 2014.

Interview

I found the job online, I submitted my resume online, I was then contacted by a recruiter who informed me of the available positions in various cities. They then set up a time to do a brief phone interview with the recruiter. I was informed that I had passed the first interview at the end of the phone call. I then had to complete a background check and fill out some paper work, provide 3 references with e-mail addresses and they were checked. I was then scheduled an interview with the DOR at the SNF.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about working in a SNF?   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infinity Rehab.

Interview

First a phone interview, then in person interview. Phone interview was a bit more formal, typical questions why you want to work there and on your experience. They ask for references via an online form that is sent to them. Then they will set up in person interview l.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about infinity rehab?   1 Answer

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinity Rehab.

Interview

The interview was friendly but intense. It took at least 90 minutes. You are asked many case study questions. Will need to be prepared for the interview. Hope this helps =)

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Rehab (Mesa, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephone Interview that lasted a half an hour. Asked questions about past experiences and about the company. The director conducting the interview was friendly and created a calm interview environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about Infinity Rehab   1 Answer

COTA/L Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinity Rehab.

Interview

Phone call from Agency. Assessment of required duties for license and job responsibilities. Benefit review. Pay review. Coordination to meet Director of Rehab for Full Time location placement. Brief meeting and introduction to working environment.

Assistant to Director of Rehab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infinity Rehab (Portland, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

Relatively short; somewhat disorganized. They didn't have any specific questions laid out for me, it was more about my asking them questions and being told about the job. They were very nice in the interview. I think that everyone there wears a lot of hats.

Interview Questions

• The most surprising thing was that there weren't any questions regarding me or my history. I was most often asked if I had any questions regarding any part of the job that they had described.   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinity Rehab (Bellingham, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

You submit your interest in an opening position, the regional recruiter will contact you for a phone interview then schedule the in-person interview with the director of the building that is looking for the therapist.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Rehab (Hartford, CT) in May 2019.

Interview

There was a Brief interview with the recruiter and a follow up Zoom interview with the rehab managers. The questions were average therapist interview questions. Job location and schedule were explained.