Influitive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Influitive

3.2

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, was contacted for a phone interview with the recruiter. After we spoke for about 30 minutes, I had another phone interview with the Ops Team Manager. Finally, I went to the Boston office and met with someone on the sales team and had a phone interview with the head of sales. The whole process took about 2 weeks-first email to offer.

Interview Questions

• Interviews were very conversational. There were a lot of "what would you do if..." type questions.   Answer Question

Misc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Influitive (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Email, Phone Call, On Site. I dealt with one of their VP's who obviously negotiated his way to that title. He was in no way close to the calibre of person you would expect from an executive. I think anyone who wants to have the arrogance and self-fellating nature of an executive, should take the bad with the good and have the fortitude to follow up with candidates to hand out the bad news. To be clear, I'm saying they didin't posess the common decency to follow up with the unsuccessful candidates after the interview to let them know they didn't get the position. In fact they reposted the job ad the next day and just kind kind of hoped the old candidates would go away. Rejection is part of the hiring process, any candidate knows that, but not even sending an email to let them know their candidacy wasn't successful does not fit with the portrait painted by these other (suspicious) reviews.

Interview Questions

Influitive Response

Oct 20, 2015 – VP Talent

I'm terribly sorry that you were treated so disrespectfully, the process you describe here does not come close to the minimum experience that we aim to deliver to every candidate. We believe... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process starts off with a phone screen with the technical recruiter. If that goes well, you're invited to meet with the CTO of the company, which I did. As I understand, the next step involves an onsite with a technical portion and board games over lunch.

After meeting with the CTO, the recruiter reached out to me by email asking how I felt it went, which I responded to. After a week and a half, I did not hear back at all from him. After reaching out twice, he finally got back to me, apologizing because it was very busy there and would offer to call me, which he completely missed due to an interview. After a second or maybe even a third call, I was finally told that they chose to move on for their various reasons. This is fair, but given now it was three weeks since speaking with the CTO, I did feel that if they really wanted to move on, then simply an email within a few days after would have sufficed, not three weeks. I felt like this experience was really appalling and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Various questions about your resume and your experiences, what you are looking for in your next role, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Done through the University of Waterloo Jobmine. Applied through the portal and was given an interview. Did a 1:1 interview with the manager and then talked to some previous interns which was an awesome experience. 4 weeks or so later I received my offer.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Influitive.

Interview

-Very straight forward, mainly looking for culture fit
    -They want to know how you strive as a person, no need to discuss about academics or brag
    -Interviewers were very friendly, and was very casual

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Influitive (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Super relaxed interview. Ultimately you just need to be yourself. My interviewer looked for someone with a lot of energy and passion - someone who would fit in with the company culture.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First I had a phone screening with HR that took about half an hour. Then I had an interview with the person who I would directly report to. Then I was given a practical task. Then I had another interview with a handful of people from the team I'd be joining.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 most important things to you about a workplace.   Answer Question

Vice President, Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Influitive.

Interview

I was granted a phone interview with an intermediate level talent manager. Quite odd for a senior level executive role to be screened by a potential subordinate. The conversation was low level and certainly did not test my ability to lead an HR function. I would have expected a senior level talent leader to screen for this role and ask the right questions.

Interview Questions

• How would I go about building a Silicon Valley culture in Toronto?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

A few casual talks on the phone and in person, with a paired programming task at the end. The job called for React, but I was very explicit about my limited working knowledge of the framework. However, I do have extensive knowledge of Javascript, and other javascript frameworks.

They also asked me to spend ~3 hours with the team, which including the one hour paired programming test, a few one on one interviews, and lunch with the team.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Influitive (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks from beginning to end. Good experience, Initially had a phone screen, met with the team of people I would potentially work with. Took just over 1.5 hours for the in person interview. The email pre-interview mentioned a potential assessment but that did not take place. The let down was receiving an email a day after my interview to schedule a phone call (What they refer to as a sync up) the following week to tell me I did not get the job. I think it would have been nice to know right away, maybe in that email instead of having to wait so many days. Scheduling a call can sometimes be misleading as to if it will be a call with an offer or feedback (Minimizing the wait time for this call is beneficial to the candidate). That being said, the final call was very professional, one with great feedback and very well managed. Influitive is a company that I admire and one that I think has a great culture. That talent team really invests in the candidate experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you act on a bad day   1 Answer