Infojini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

3.1

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infojini (Tacoma, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone call and in person with the client. The interview was very easy and the team was very friendly. Your basic knowledge assessment and interview nothing out of the ordinary. The process was painless.

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Oct 10, 2016 – Director IT

Dear Employee, We thank you for reviewing our interview process. Please keep sharing your thoughts and suggestions to help us make it more interactive and interesting. Good luck!

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone and In-person.

HR, Team Lead and Final Round with Director and Recruitment Manager

Basic Screening, Written Test, Strings Test, Technical Interview.

Phone interview along with Face to Face Interview.

Brief about your Overall US Recruitment Experience. Tax terms, Rek Understanding .

Lead Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)).

Interview

Interactive and interesting hiring process. I don't think any company takes interview in this way. A great change to the otherwise lengthy and boring corporate interviews. The first interview was telephonic and later it was one to one. overall, great interview experience with this company.

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Oct 10, 2016 – Director IT

Dear Employee, Thanks for sharing your feedback on our interview process. Definitely! We pride ourselves on perhaps, being one such company that has a more unique, open and interactive interview ... More

DEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was good. It was a simple one to one round and a technical round with my manager/senior. The technical round was not very difficult; i managed to attempt it with perfect score.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about m,y typing speed and how much will I be able to deliver in a a day.   1 Answer

Oct 10, 2016 – Director IT

Dear Employee, Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to see that you are happy with our interview pattern. Keep sharing your feedback. Cheers! Team Infojini

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview along with Face to Face Interview. The Interview is process sometime takes timer but don't worry they will hire you as the company does't have much of opportunities. They will hire you by paying you more but there is no peace of mind while working in the company.

Senior Pre-Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infojini (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

When I joined, things were still building so it took time for on-boarding and all.Now its smooth.
    Now their is a strong team of HR's working proactively to help and improve the process.
    Still their is a scope of improvement.

Oct 10, 2016 – Director IT

Dear Employee, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate the effort you took to review us. Your words indeed are motivating and encouraging. We look forward to your suggestion in improving our work ... More

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

First HR calls to check your communication skills. If good then you will be called for an in-person interview. For this position I was told to write an essay on any topic.
    If passed above test then telephonic/ Skype interview with the Director.
    Mainly your communication and written skills are checked. Will easily clear if your good in English.

Interview Questions

• Explain the projects you had done during your Bachelors and why did you chose this certain topic for essay.   Answer Question

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a telephonic round first. After the second round (technical round), I was given the offer immediately. It was a casual and interactive interview process unlike other companies in the market.