Infojini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infojini (Tacoma, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone call and in person with the client. The interview was very easy and the team was very friendly. Your basic knowledge assessment and interview nothing out of the ordinary. The process was painless.

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Oct 10, 2016 – Director IT

Dear Employee,
    We thank you for reviewing our interview process. Please keep sharing your thoughts and suggestions to help us make it more interactive and interesting.

Good luck!

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infojini in August 2015.

Interview

First it was technical interview where I was asked to solve couple of coding question followed by questions related to test and test concepts. After that I had to take one round of client interview. At the end HR discussion followed by offer.

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Oct 31, 2017 – HR & Admin

Dear Employee,
    We thank you for reviewing our interview process. Please keep sharing your thoughts and suggestions to help us make our hiring process more interactive and interesting.

Business Analyst/Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infojini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The position was posted on line and I submitted an application through the Internet. I was contacted by a recruiter who did a basic phone screen and said he'd be passing my details along to the client. The recruiter called me back a day or so later to schedule a phone interview with the client; I spoke with representatives from HR and IT who explained the scope of the project. The Recruiter called me back the next day to offer me the position. As it was with a law enforcement agency there was a back ground check which took about three weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• The main concern was how I would identify how their new system would mesh with their current processes for hiring.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infojini.

Interview

I was contacted by an Infojini recruiter who then collected my resume and salary information and presented me to his client. I followed up a few days later and was told the position closed but they were waiting on a response from the client. Followed up again a few days later to be told that they still haven't heard back from the client and maybe that the position is filled. A good recruiter that has a close relationship with his/her client isn't going to wait for the client to reach out to him/her regarding the status of a candidate. A good recruiter is consistently in touch with the client and knows whether or not the job is filled. My advice is do not work with this recruiting agency as they do not have direct ties to the hiring manager and are not allowed to follow up with the client. You are much better off working with local recruiters that know their clients and are actively working with them to try to fill positions. What these people do is no better than you just going out on your own and applying for the position yourself through HR.

Interview Questions

• I wish I had the opportunity to go on an interview to ask and answer questions.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and quick, English test was conducted, followed by telephonic interview with the owner of company, HR Round was done for documentation and salary negotiation, Skill related questions were asked, Basic

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Feb 4, 2018 – HR & Admin

Dear Employee,
    Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a telephonic round first. After the second round (technical round), I was given the offer immediately. It was a casual and interactive interview process unlike other companies in the market.

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Dear Employee,
    Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us. We are glad you liked our process. Please let us know if you have suggestions to make our process more interesting and... More

Senior Pre-Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infojini (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

When I joined, things were still building so it took time for on-boarding and all.Now its smooth.
    Now their is a strong team of HR's working proactively to help and improve the process.
    Still their is a scope of improvement.

Oct 10, 2016 – Director IT

Dear Employee,
    Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate the effort you took to review us. Your words indeed are motivating and encouraging. We look forward to your suggestion in improving our work... More

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview along with Face to Face Interview. The Interview is process sometime takes timer but don't worry they will hire you as the company does't have much of opportunities. They will hire you by paying you more but there is no peace of mind while working in the company.

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Dear Employee,
    Thanks for sharing your interview experience. We see that you are not very happy with our process. Kindly let us know what makes you think that there is no peace of mind working with... More

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone and In-person.

HR, Team Lead and Final Round with Director and Recruitment Manager

Basic Screening, Written Test, Strings Test, Technical Interview.

Phone interview along with Face to Face Interview.

Brief about your Overall US Recruitment Experience. Tax terms, Rek Understanding .

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Good luck!

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Infojini.

Interview

I have promised many things (Everything was a fake promise which I realised in a week after joining.

I have been told to quit my previous job and come. To quoit immediately and get papers I have paid one month salary which the director said they will pay me back within 3 days of joining. It is still in due after 7 months.

Once I have cleared the interview director and HR was keep following up to join but after joining I do nothing than supporting a different department. I dont have any knowledge in that process and it was totally irrelevant but I have put on rocks pressure to deliver more than 100%. Finally I failed because of my fault of choosing this company.

Interview Questions

• When will you QUIT your current job and come here?   1 Answer