Infolob Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infolob Solutions

National Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infolob Solutions (Irving, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

I located the position through a business connection, having decided to re-enter corporate space from being an independent financial adviser, which position I held after Wells Fargo Advisors. I interviewed with the VP of Sales. He liked my tenacity and organizational skills. I created a 30 - 60 - 90 - 180 day sales plan, we reviewed it together and I was offered the position

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infolob Solutions (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was 3 rounds and was very highly technical and work ethics related.
    The Interview round with CEO was highly related to work methodology and communication with peers at work.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infolob Solutions (Irving, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Technical interview lasted 20 mins. There was good mix of technical and HR elated questions. THey had a hiring manager and account manager interview me. The questions were easy and straightforward.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infolob Solutions (Irving, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process went well. Questions asked mostly on Oracle 11gR2 Rac and NON RAC implementation, installation. A bit of golden gate and Data guard. Questions asked on performance analysis, data moves and large scale database migrations.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your self as a good DBA   1 Answer