Information Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

RPA Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group in February 2017.

Interview

Was reached out to via LinkedIn by a recruiter. Had a half hour pre-screening with the recruiter followed up by a 30 min phone interview with a managing partner a week later. The offer was extended two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• What kind of culture I was looking for in a company?   Answer Question
    • How has my time in-career been different than what I was led to expect in-school.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Typical behavioral questions in phone interview with HR and in-person interview with managers. There was also a group case study in the office interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group.

Interview

It was a long day filled with two interviews and a group case study. The people are very friendly and did not make it a stressful situation. The case study really shows how you work together as a group and how well you communicate with others. The two interviews were more of a typical interview so nothing crazy. All in all, it was not a very hard interview but it did make you think.

Interview Questions

• The case study was the hardest part and really no way to prepare for it. But I think that if you have worked well with others and can back up your positions effectively and efficiently, you will be fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a series of interviews (phone and in-person) which felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. This, in my opinion is considered a positive attribute.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ISG?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

straight forward. HR interview. questions were your basic Intern questions from a few levels of Human resource professionals within ISG. If you can tell your story well and are qualified the process should be no problem

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Charleston, WV) in August 2012.

Interview

Received initial phone call expressing interest in my resume and availability. We scheduled a time to have an interview and more thouroughly discuss the open position which I was being considered for. Two days later, the interview occurred (via phone). Interview length was approximately 40 minutes. Interviewer was to be the direct supervisor of the position. Interviewer was professional and friendly.

Negotiation

Be sure to negotiate hourly rate as well as OT rate, travel fees, and personal days off.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Stamford, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

I had three in person interviews in their HQ in Stamford. Two with partners of the firm and one with the President. The interviews were very comfortable and discussed areas where I could add value. They were in mostly sell mode.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Information Services Group in May 2015.

Interview

The process was typically; working with HR Recruiter. I was connected with several layers of management to interview for the position both from a regional and global level. It was very disappointing to get such positive feedback from each interviewer but find the final decision not to move forward.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Stamford, CT) in July 2013.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews, 2 in person with Partners, 1 case study with other interviewees
    Case Study - Take control of the case study and lead the introductions of your teammates, and go through the options given, why you chose the option you did with CONVICTION, and reasons why you wouldn't choose the other options because you will be asked.

Project Manager Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Detroit, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted by an independent recruiter who was seeking candidates on behalf of ISG. After a phone interview and two face to face meetings with this recruiter, a formal interview with the Project Management Director was arranged.

There were three interviews. One with the Project Management Director, a second with a few of the senior team members and a third with the Global Project Management Consulting Lead.

All interviews were reasonable. No off the wall questions, just situation questions to determine if you know your stuff. Any degree of project management knowledge or experience can get you past the initial round. The team interview is by far the toughest of them all.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions ask require you to describe how you would approach/resolve a number of situations.   1 Answer