Ingenious Med Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingenious Med (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I initially went into interview with a peer and a member of Executive Management. I got a second interview with other members of Executive Management. A third interview with the CEO was cancelled at the last minute with a promise to schedule the final interview, at which I was told that the recruiter would go over benefits with me. The final interview, however, never happened and I could not even get the recruiter to return a phone call to get a status update. I have no idea what happened or why. I think I dodged a bullet in not getting an offer from this company, as the disrespect I was shown during the interview process was completely unacceptable.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Good interview process. Very positive and easy going. A presentation was required but this was a non stressful event. I was called the next day and given an offer. I was pleased with the whole process

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ingenious Med (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very unorganized and not timely.

The executives have no clue what they are doing and are extremely disconnected. During the interview I was told by the CEO a new product had been completed (IM1)and was going to be a game changer. Not only was it not completed... It was not finished when I left after being there for months. This resulted in the sales team trying to sell a half baked solution and naturally customers were unhappy.

Don't waste your time with this company, it's a sham.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they stood firm on the salary and said bonuses would make up for it. Half the bonuses were not paid out and the metrics used had nothing to do with the position.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ingenious Med (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Smooth and efficient, The staff was knowledgeable about everything they asked. Very comfortable and professional process. I was highly impressed with the amount of information they provided for me during the process.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have in the field you are applying for   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ingenious Med (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Always professional, determined and on task. The first HR team in my recent job search that did what they said they would do, all the way. Once we had initial discussion, I felt attended to at all times. Ewell end questions, very positive and devoted to a changing process as a result of recent growth. From start to finish I received an offer within 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe what I could contribute to the company setting aside my resume, acknowledging that a resume was not the full story.....   1 Answer

PR Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ingenious Med (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

The company was in a state of flux when I joined them, transitioning from one stage of growth to another, the process has no doubt been refined since then.

However, it went like this back then: phone call with my potential department head (relaxed, informative), then a conversation with an operations director (also relaxed, informative, we instantly got along), an in person interview with my future department (you'll notice a trend: also relaxed and informative), and finally I met with two of the executives for a final sign off (you guessed it, relaxed, informative yet again).

Everyone I met seemed sincere and curious. My time at the company proved this to be true.

Interview Questions

• To be honest, I don't really remember. It was quite awhile ago. Everything from my professional experience to my opinion of the company and their presentation (note: this was earnest fact finding to improve, not fishing for kind words from an applicant).   Answer Question