Innovapost Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innovapost Interview Questions

Interviews at Innovapost

2.5

Business Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Innovapost (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Had 3 interviews - HR screening, i/v with head of department, i/v with 2 peers. The HR person didn't seem to have a handle on the entire process and seemed high on something. After my 1st and 2nd interviews, and before the final interview, the HR lady bizarrely asked to contact my references. In 99% of cases this implies an offer will be forthcoming. I had to ask 3 referees for their time and goodwill in being willing to chat, which they did.

The last interview appeared over the top behavioural/soft skills review. Seemed overly complex and repetitive, not helped by ESL issues. Not even sure they even knew they wanted to ask.

Interview Questions

• Standard telephone HR type session, followed by separate interviews with Manager (for overall skills set), and then with 2 people who would be my counter-parts if I took the job.

HR shouldn't contact my references between interviews and if no offer is forthcoming. Usual public sector dysfunction. As this was a satellite office of Ottawa head office, got impression staff would be playing second fiddle to their overlords in the capital.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Innovapost.

Interview

Very easy going and informal. Simple technical questions, simple behavioral questions. Conducted by team lead and director, no formal hr interview. Quick turnaround in the response. Little room for negotiation on the salary. Overall an easy interview experience.

Technical Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innovapost (Kanata, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Behavioral based interview with 2 managers and 1 HR person
    I received a call form HR informing me of the interview.
    Had the interview and got an offer in a few days. No negotiations.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked when I was interviewed   Answer Question

Technical Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Innovapost (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online, contacted via phone to schedule a phone interview the next day. Phone interview lasted 20 minutes with basic questions about qualifications, experience, etc. After phone interview. Invited for in-person interview with IT Director. Phone interview with HR a week later, and offered position a week after that. Entire process lasted 1 month.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Innovapost in September 2014.

Interview

First stage of interviews - Phone Interview: Time - 30 Minutes with a hard stop. 2 People
    Mainly told me the job, expectations, responsibilities and a few questions about my credentials. It was neither technical or behavioral in questions but simply explaining the position and getting a sense of the type of environment there and what I am use to.
    Was told at the end that they will review all candidates and all those selected will be called for a face to face.

Interview Questions

• There was none, it was pretty straight forward, easy going to the point.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Innovapost (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Took a long time; 3 interviews so it was pretty intimidating

Interview Questions

• interviews were actually straightforward and reasonable   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation on salary or benefits

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Innovapost (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

IT Recruiter, then HR, then hiring manager, then department head. It was quite a long process. They were using an IT recruiting agency as a pre-screen. Then it was separate meetings with different people from the company. There was an initial offer which I declined & it took them several weeks to accept a counter offer.

Interview Questions

• First was my perspective on working in a large team. Then technical questions for SAP Basis. Main focus was on system copy/refresh experience & methodology.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Innovapost in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and then a face to face team interview. Went into detail of the job, expectations, daily requirements. There wasn't a lot of questions asked, just looking through my resume and comparing it to the job description. Most of the questions were non-technical based. Such as learning ability, attitiude, etc. It was more of the approach to see if I match with the personalities of the existing team.

Negotiation

None it was a contract.

Configurator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innovapost in December 2010.

Interview

Informal process, The interviewer was informed at the last minute that I was scheduled for an interview. The person was nice and very informed about the required skills the organisation was looking for.
    There was was only one interview. The interviewer took good notes in order to report back. In all, the process took 30 minutes.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Innovapost (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

There was a phone interview for screening by one of the talent acquisition advisor. Then I went to one of their location in Toronto for video conference as position was in Ottawa. Then they invited me to Ottawa for personal interview. VC was taken by two team leads and personal interview was taken by 5 people including two team leads, two business delivery leads and one HR person. I received offer in 4 days of finishing interview and took 2 months to get my security clearance done.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to projects I worked on. Also some android related questions you can find it online (Most Common). Best part of interview was project related questions.   Answer Question