Innovative Information Technologies.... Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innovative Information Technologies.... Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovative Information Technologies....

Human Resource Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innovative Information Technologies.... (Riverside, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was told about the history of the business. I was given information pertaining to duties of the job, pay scale and start time. The benefit package which was explain In detail sound pretty good. The owner interviewed me. He made me feel comfortable. Good atmosphere and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• How soon would you be able to start if offered the position?   1 Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Innovative Information Technologies.... (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

The interviewers were all people from the senior management team at the time. They were all very easy going, and started off with an icebreaker. Usually the interview is done by two interviewers asking questions from technical to customer service related questions.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. From what I've experienced and been told by other employees. Questions will be based off of your experience, and degree   Answer Question

Systems Librarian Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Innovative Information Technologies.... in May 2011.

Interview

After submitting my resume and cover letter I was contacted by email for an in person interview. Upon arrival I was interviewed by two of the managers who had open positions. They asked all the standard questions, what my work history was, why I wanted to work there, what my customer service background entailed. It was a relaxed interview and later I was shown the area I would be working. There were no silly questions, it was straight forward and actually enjoyable.