Inovalon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inovalon Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.4

SRC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone. I answered their questions and was told I would start at the top of the pay scale. I gave them my info and then they set me up to take the training classes. Within a week I received a Dell laptop and manuals and began training. After two weeks after completing reviews I received my first check.

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon (Elizabethtown, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

Brief, telephone interview. Was offered a position at the end of conversation. The recruiter was very thorough in explaining the next steps that I needed to take in order to guarantee I was able to begin training as scheduled.

Senior Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process took a little over a month and consistent of a phone screen, 1 additional phone interview with the hiring manager, and a 5 person panel interview.

Interview Questions

• The panel and phone interview was more of a conversation and the phone screen was more of the skills oriented part of the interview process.   Answer Question

Training and Development Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inovalon in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position and months later was asked if I still had an interest. I said yes to a phone interview which lead to an in person interview. The in person interview lasted 3 hours as I met with one person at a time. I often had to wait by myself at the completion of one interview for about 15 minutes to wait for the next person to begin the next one. I wasn't notified afterwards in terms of an offer or not and had to reach out over email. Felt very disrespected through the in person interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon (Arlington, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was a 15 minute phone interview to make sure I had the skills and tools (aka a car) to complete the job. It was basic questions about my resume. Very easy and interviewer was nice.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bronx, NY).

Interview

It was very easy. Everything was over the phone confirming your qualifications. A salary was offered. If agreeable, you are advised to appear to a location and bring identification documents for validation. Additionally, you are required to take a photo for your id.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with medical records?   1 Answer

Site Data Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon (Richmond, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

The recruited does a 2 step interview process over the phone. She is very professional and clearly has done this job for a long time. The interview process is very direct and easy.

Senior Manager Corporate Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR. Company does not even have the courtesy to provide feedback to interviewees. After multiple requests was finally told hired internal candidate. Could have sent this notification earlier. HR people really falling behind in how to do their job. It seems more and more of them are being disrespectful to candidates. Do they understand the impact they are creating for the company? Perhaps they need to be supervised better. I would venture to guess management does not know what is happening.

Interview Questions

• Describe traditional and digital communication programs you have undertaken.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon (Blacksburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

I saw the job ad, applied, received a call from a recruiter within a few weeks. The recruiter set up a phone interview within a few hours, then hired me right on the spot.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon in January 2017.

Interview

It was cool , manager phone call followed by a face to face interviews with lead , manager and director.Most of the interviews lasts for 30 minutes. They solely concentrate on personnel questions than technical , try to focus on behavioural questions.