Inovalon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.4

SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I first got a call from HR and then had a 30 minutes phone interview which was easy and straightforward.

I was then called for an in-person round for which I drove an hour and then they said 'Sorry, we forgot to call you. The interview was supposed to get postponed to next week'.
    Then I got a call after 3 days stating that they are planning to move someone from some other department (in the same company) so they will let me know in a week if they still need an interview. After that, I never got any email or call.

This was completely unprofessional to me. They didn't even bother to inform that the position no longer exists.

Site Review Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inovalon (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interview process was completely done over the phone, never was face to face with anyone that worked at inovalon. Had to go to a temporary job placement service to have them get copies of ID, etc. Easiest process I've been through, although I could have been complete slob, or anything and they would have never known.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience I had   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick process for me. Applied one week and got hired the next. Interviewed with a total of 4 people (phone and in person). The recruiter was definitely on point as well. She had constant contact with me in duration of the entire process.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Three rounds
    1.HR Round- they will ask few technical if u can say then they will move forward
    2.Technical
    3.Written + technical+HR

overall your experience counts much and real time scenario solving and your confidence level

Interview Questions

• About your experience, few technical in 1st and 2nd round. Full on technical and real time scenario solving i 3rd round   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inovalon.

Interview

Contacted by HR for Senior Product Manager role. After a phone screen, had four back to back interviews onsite. Mostly questions around previous work experience, interest in working at the company, culture fit etc. Was offered a Product Manager role and was promised a promotion within few months as soon as I become familiar with the Product. Salary was not negotiable.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company's business and products?   Answer Question

Review Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inovalon.

Interview

Was asked the usual questions for an interview. Customer service skills. Time you had a bad customer. How do you deal with changes. All questions you get from a call center position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had an angry customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Site Data Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inovalon (Telephone, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me to tell me about the position. She informed me that it was only a part time position but you had to be available at least 24 hours per week and the work was based on work available. She then asked me a few questions about my background and the typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• I believe it was something along the confidentially line of question. How do you maintain it   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I tried.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inovalon in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online through employee referral. It was a telephonic interview. Recruiter said he liked me and thought to be perfect match for the position. He said that, I would be scheduled and informed for in-person interview at Inovalon, Bowie, MD. They never reached out, neither responded to "Thank you" email nor returned my call. "VERY UNPROFESSIONAL"

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inovalon in February 2016.

Interview

I had an interview with a recruiter and then a test after which he then chose a lead for me to interview with and then I had an interview with the manager

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inovalon (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

applied based on a posting on Dice, recruiter contacted me in less than a week. there were 4 phone interviews and one in-person interview. process was pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• how will you a manage a team member who is not a team player?   Answer Question