Inovalon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Inovalon

2.3

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume online and had an hr interview next day. After 2 weeks I got a call and I was on technical interview (they did not schedule an interview). I had my resume on a different platform and the guy asked me one question on a different platform. And that was the end of the interview. The guy was very rude and unprofessional. He said ' We have high standards so we cannot take you'. His standards cannot be met

Software Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview begins with a phone interview and then a face to face interview. The managers like to hear about your technical expertise and any software you have had experience with. Understanding the basics of SQL is very helpful but not required. Overall the interview process is very laid back but personable since you will work very closely with a lot of different people. The interview questions are basic behavioral questions however, use every opportunity to refer to your technical experiences.

Interview Questions

• Explain your technical expertise and how do you troubleshoot? How do you handle conflict with a co-worker? and a Manager   Answer Question

SQL Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in February 2010.

Interview

First, I was contacted for a Phone interview. During the Phone interview, I was interviewed by three people of the team. The interview was pretty straightforward, with questions from my resume and talking about my previous work experience.
    Followed by that was a in-person interview, I had a written test for 30min, and 2 interviews with the director and few other team members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No.. they were little adamant, and refused to reimburse the expenses spent on flying down for the interview.
    Reason being, expenses shall be paid only for Grade A or executives only!

SQL Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in July 2018.

Interview

The Interview process was really bad. I was interviewed for the SQL Data Analyst. I had the recruiter call with the HR, And then i had a 30 minutes interview with the Hiring Manager, and then i was scheduled for the Final Interview on Skype for 2 hours with 4 people. I scheduled the date for my final interview but they never called me back, I contacted the HR about 5-6 times and there was no response. It was completely unprofessional and rude for someone who is looking to make a career and willing to spend their valuable time for the interviews. At least they should have responded to my emails. It was a bad experience with this Company.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon.

Interview

3 to 4 interview rounds with 2 technical call screening and 2 skype interviews.
    Received reply after about aweek then nothing for about 2 weeks then another interview scheduled and then 1 more after 1 week. So overall about a month.

Interview Questions

• The level of the interview was not too easy, not too difficult. The questions were based on real world scenarios and basic sql knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

Site Review Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inovalon (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interview process was completely done over the phone, never was face to face with anyone that worked at inovalon. Had to go to a temporary job placement service to have them get copies of ID, etc. Easiest process I've been through, although I could have been complete slob, or anything and they would have never known.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience I had   1 Answer

Site Review Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inovalon (Mansfield, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

I got a phone call from a recruiter who had received my resume. She was very interested in my past experience. She described the aspects of the job and asked me several questions about my past experience. She was able to offer me the job on the spot based on the resume and answers to my questions and my interest in the position.

Interview Questions

• How many years of clinical nursing experience do you have?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inovalon in January 2015.

Interview

An online application then a very short phone interview. Discussed my skills used in other positions.
    Benefits and pay were discussed. I felt miss led about the potential for full time with benefits. I later found out I can 40+ hours but I will always be classified as " Seasonal" with
     few benefits.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inovalon in January 2016.

Interview

Very basic. I submitted my resume, and was contacted very quickly by recruiter. I spoke with them briefly, then was asked to schedule a telephone interview if I was interested in the position.I Scheduled interview for later thatsame day, and the same recruiter called back to conduct the interview. I was offered position at interview's end, and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength in the work environment?   1 Answer

Interview

Interview was by telephone and there were no surprises in the questions they asked. Only problem is the job was presented as a part-time position and they wanted me to commit to 24 hours a week but didn't have 24 hours worth of work to give me. Compensation was mediocre and work was difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate.