Inserra Supermarkets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inserra Supermarkets Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inserra Supermarkets

Anonymous Employee in West Nyack, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inserra Supermarkets (West Nyack, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

The application is online. It's basically a +1, 0, -1 system. You can be hired at a 0, but it's tough. The application is quite easy, you genuinely have to be an awful employee to not get hired. The interview isn't much. You come in, meet with the hiring manager and have a simple conversation with them. Talk about availability, and begin training the next week.

Interview Questions

• The consumers are by far the most difficult part of the job. Like any job, there are nasty customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was generally no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inserra Supermarkets (Hackensack, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

When applying I spoke to a Store Manager who explained how to go about applying, which is usually the website, if not they give you an application on the spot since they are always in need of people.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inserra Supermarkets in October 2009.

Interview

Basically asked when could I start and what my availability was.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered 8.25 an hour because of my age (18). I wouldn't get anything more according to the other similar aged cashiers.