Insperity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2018

2.8

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insperity (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

This was a phone interview. The woman that interviewed me.kept talking in circles is if she was reading from a print out and didn't really know what she was doing. As I answered the questions she would interrupt and proceed to ask another question. She then stated she didn't feel as I was qualified but at the beginning of the phone interview she didn't hesitate to say I possed skills that were needed for the job. The advice I would give is hire recuriters that know what they're doing, and can hold a professional interview.

Business Consultant/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insperity (Kingwood, TX).

Interview

Was referred by a current employee. Interviewed on phone, then in person with Recruiter, 2nd interview was with Manager and Director. Before or after 2nd interview, was given online personality assessment. The third physical interview was with Manager, Director, and VP in a role play interview (2 hours to prepare for the mock-client meeting scenario, one hour to deliver). It was a lengthy process (some unavoidable weather delays). One thing I would caution people on is that they do have an unusual practice of doing background checks prior to the final interview. They should definitely explain to people that this does not mean you will get an offer. Glassdoor reviews confirm that people assume they will be getting an offer which understandably leaves a bad taste in candidates' mouths, which - from what I hear from current employees, is not in sync with Insperity's culture. This should be fixed.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Based questions, with a theme surrounding overcoming difficult people &situations and working under short deadlines to deliver results   1 Answer

Business Performance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Screened by recruiter. Came in for first interview which was fine and then had a second and final interview which was a mock selling of there service which was pretty tough for me because I didn't do my homework on it. If you know about the product and services, it is pretty easy.

Outside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insperity (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Very young, inexperienced recruiter from Texas was 30 minutes late for our initial phone interview; I had to email her to see if we were still talking. She was very bland, had zero energy and the position is a joke...a free-for-all/jump ball/open season with the other sales reps in the office for business...pure hunter role...good luck with that!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Insperity (Houston, TX).

Interview

Back in November I was being considered for a marketing position. As part of the job requirement I was required to do a free project. The project was about developing a significant marketing process within the buyer journey. This is not a small project. It took a few days to develop and create. Once it was turned in several weeks went by with no response (hiring manager was on vacation etc).. After the week of Christmas I finally got a note that the job was being put on hold till the end of Feb. So now we are at the end of Feb and I never got a response so I contacted them. They said the job requirement had changed and now I was not even being considered for the opportunity. And they said good luck when looking for another job. I put work into the first project. FREE Consulting! And nothing. This is quite common when looking for a job and its terrible to be taken advantage this way. But this not my first time with organization. I have been interviewed before .. given a verbal then it get taken back due the downturn in the Oil and Gas industry. Its the pits.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could do various marketing activities. Then they asked me to do a free project to prove it. And they gave me five days to get it done.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insperity.

Interview

DEPPRESSING - recruiter that I spoke to from Texas was a very poor first impression of Insperity.. his lack of interest in his job is very evident and I can't help but worry if this is a culture issue at this company or what personal issues he is bringing to work with him. Either way there is a lack of coaching and feedback in this department which will ultimately lead to attracting bad candidates. I really just wanted to give him a hug to help him cheer up

Interview Questions

• Questions were very generic as if taken from any sales interview question list on the internet. A robot could have done better digging into 2nd and 3rd level questions   1 Answer

Web Designer/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Kingwood, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

They gave me the assignment which i did it in 2 days an sent it back, i got an onsite interview it went for more than an hafh & hour, nothing special just formal questions after interview i got the impression they don't even have any opening, it was just waste of my time & expectations, just next day i got an email saying sorry we couldn't select you, i'm sure you could not since you don't even have any opening so please make sure don't waste your time here and apply somewhere else.
    The interviewer kept talking about its product i almost felt like she was trying to sell her business product to me,

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific, why do you want to work here?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Sales Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Kingwood, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

This was a multi-part interview process starting with a call from the recruited. He and I spoke several times before we moved forward with the interview. I had 1 interview with the manager, 1 interview with the director and a final presentation with the team. I felt the process was positive, very transparent and open to make sure it was a good fit for them and me.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with conflict or disagreement in developing a training course?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Insperity (Elizabeth, NJ) in January 2018.

Interview

Recruiter texted me based on a 6 or 7 year old resume, about an IC role in NJ. She didn't say who she was, or where she was from. It was unprofessional and weird. Separately, I've been head of talent 3000 miles away for years. When I pointed this out, she literally went silent. No acknowledgment.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had 3 interviews with this company. Two over the phone and one in-person. I believe the interview went well. I even got a call back that they was moving forward with my background and employee verification. The Recruiter stated that I should be receiving an offer soon. I got a call back that stated that they were moving forward with other candidates. I was completely shocked and mislead. What a horrible experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you counsel a manager to deliver a corrective action to their employee?   1 Answer