Insperity Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 207 of over 207 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insperity (Austin, TX)

Interview

Senior recruiter emailed to connect, set interview. Additional recruiter called to vet and set interview with management. Management held zoom interview and then a second interview was also scheduled with another senior manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself.
    Answer Question

Insperity

Application

I interviewed at Insperity

Interview

There were a on screen 8th grade math/logic test, technical phone interview and a on site interview. They mostly ask about Solid principals and Design patterns. In on site interview, you will be asked soft skills questions.

Interview Questions
  • 8th grade math/logic questions. .Net framework related questions Solid and design patterns related questions.

Insperity

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Insperity in Mar 2021

Interview

Initial interview could not get past recruiter even though I was an award winning phenomenal former employee. The actual hiring managers declined to see me with no real reason given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insperity

Application

I interviewed at Insperity

Interview

Thorough process that began with a brief phone screening by a recruiting specialist and then a set of online tests on personality type and skill assessment after which the recruiting specialist set up a phone interview with the hiring manager I was then invited to an in person interview with a small panel. The entire process took about 4 weeks from the first screen call.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you lost track of details on a project and it caused a problem, how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insperity (Newark, NJ) in Jan 2021

Interview

Wonderful experience! I enjoyed every person I met with and really felt that they truly care and are dedicated to finding the right match instead of just a quick bite.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about why you are looking at our company.

Insperity

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insperity in Jan 2021

Interview

Transparent, the recruiter was very clear on what the role required. Conversation was a good hour it more and we really discussed the fit of the role. Straightforward approach to asking questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about dealing with a long sales cycle?

Insperity

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insperity

Interview

Never even made it to the interview. Was contacted about an interview but their corporate recruiter was not good at her job. I would respond the same day and had to double email to get a response after not hearing anything after the initial response for a day or more. Recruiter doesn’t answer back emails and they’re the one contacting me to interview for a position. Horrible

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insperity

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insperity

Interview

Initial Phone call with recruiter went well and interview with directors was short and sweet. Overall the process was pretty simple. Took about 4 weeks total from start to finish.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insperity

Application

I interviewed at Insperity

Interview

There were 3 interviews and they wanted me to provide past salary information which is a question that they are not allowed to ask now. They wanted someone less qualified that me and that did not have the higher salary expectations and past history to prove it. I later found out after all of the interview effort that there is a high turnover rate in this position. I want not happy that there were so many interviews necessary and time spent to gain an understanding of the job.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I interviewed at Insperity (Milwaukee, WI)

Interview

Seems my experience is similar to a few others who have shared here. I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn. The recruiter shared a bit about the position and advised I could schedule time to speak further if I was interested. I scheduled time to speak via LinkedIn scheduler and found it strange that I did not receive an email confirmation or calendar invite but still planned to speak at the scheduled time. Ten minutes before the scheduled call I received a call and voicemail from the recruiter stating that he had an emergency and would like to reschedule. I called the recruiter back and did not get an answer but left a voicemail with additional times I would be available. I haven’t heard back since. Would’ve expected a better recruiting experience from a company that specializes in HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 207 Interviews