Insperity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insperity Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2018

2.8

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insperity.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter, interviewed with regional manager who likes me, then interviewed with hiring manager. Regional manager approved me and passed me through. He is over the hiring managers. The hiring manager didn't ask many sales questions. Just went through resume, asked about favorite book and what I like to do for fun. Didn't get an offer which makes no sense since they already did my background check only to say the hiring manager wasn't moving forward. A complete waste of time and calling my referrals. They do a background check before even giving the job. Which is ridiculous. I would suggest to not even go through the process. I have over 12 years experience in sales and have been successful. I think they were intimated by my previous earnings and can not offer what I have now. My suggestion for any sales representatives is to keep looking this isn't the place to go. Read the sales reps comments, I shouldn't have wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• They just go over your resume and ask personal questions   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Received call from a recruiter, who was very pleasant, straightforward, and did not mix words. Discussed salary potential as well as job responsibilities. Read other reviews on Glassdoor and pretty much everyone had the same experience with the recruiter.

As for the interview... total waste of time. Before the interview, this job, and the responsibilities discussed, were all outside sales. The entirety of the interview was discussion of inside sales, where I would "make the calls and set appointments so I (interviewer) can go and close them". I understand there is a hierarchy, and that there is a learning curve, but everything discussed was cold (phone) calls, with no outside sales or relationship building at all. Why not just put out an ad for an inside sales job, or better yet, a lead generator... or just hire a call center, instead of waste both our times.

Interview Questions

• There were 2 questions: 1) "tell me about your sales history". I told the interviewer about my numbers and growth history for my current company. He didn't seem to get the answer he wanted and yawned the whole time. I know to keep it short, so my answers were rehearsed and a tight 45 seconds. He was unprofessional, and I didn't want to work for him within 90 seconds of meeting him.

"Did you do any cold calling over the phone?" - Let me re-iterate that I am not afraid of prospecting, at all. Prospecting is a huge part of sales, and completely necessary to be successful in any sales job. There is quite a bit of difference between outside sales cold calling and inside sales cold calling.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insperity.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and I went in for a face to face interview with one of the managers. The interview itself was very pleasant and there was nothing difficult about it. Questions regarding personality and situations were asked. I was then told that I would hear by Friday (interview was on Wednesday), whether I got the position or not. I had emailed the interviewer a thank you note. I didn't hear anything for over 3 weeks. Then I get called again for a second interview. Will be meeting later this week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Asked about a difficult situation and how I would sell the company product to a potential client.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insperity (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Spoke with Recruiter for initial phone interview. Met with Two Managers in an unprofessional setting. This was in a hotel lobby (Public Area). The interview was short and they were dressed casual. Probably would have declined position if offered.

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Kingwood, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

There were 4 round of interviews. 3 phone and 1 in person. All are technical questions. Interview was standard. In person was great meet new people who are very experienced and details oriented

Interview Questions

• All about your experiences and how solve the new challenges   Answer Question

Performance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Kingwood, TX).

Interview

Lengthy interview process - really really helps if you know someone or are related to a co-worker
    Behavioral based interview questions, Star AR, some recruiters are not very good, they don't seem to be able to track applicants very well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Want the Job @ $55k?

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insperity.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone interview with the "Lead Recruiter". During the phone interview things seem to be going well, when suddenly the Recruiter hang up. I thought it got cut off and was expecting a call back, but the Lead Recruiter never called back. I sent an email, but no response. My guess was the recruiter didn't like my answer, but instead of being a professional about it, she acted unprofessionally.

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Insperity (Kingwood, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacts for initial phone screen then schedules and in person interview with a manager. However, recruiter tried to have a mini-interview and asked if I had any questions. I wouldn't ask the recruiter questions since I could just ask the manager/the source what. That part was very awkward and seemed like a stalling tactic for no reason. Then had a standard interview with the manager I would be working directly under. He said he makes the decision, but that his director wanted to interview me also per some new protocol. A couple days later went back for interview with the director. Also standard. Only complaint is how long (about 3.5 weeks) it took after I learned they were interested in moving forward before an offer was made.

Software Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

This was an onsite interview.Previously, I was selected in phone interview. I was interviewed by two persons.Most of the questions are behavioural and based on my previous experiences.Many questions were also asked about the resume and the courses I have taken.They are also more concerned about the team involvement skills as they use agile software methodology in their company

They have asked me to show the demo of the projects either from coursework or out of own interest to assess my programming skills.

Interview Questions

• What is the proof that you only have written this code??   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insperity in October 2015.

Interview

The process began with a Recruiter who contacted me about the position. Then we conducted an informational phone interview a few days later followed by an in person 2 hour interview. After the in person interview the main office runs an extensive background check which takes up to two weeks to complete. If your background check comes back all clear and you did well in the interview then they will give you a formal offer.