InstaMed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InstaMed (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview was done through a recruiting agency. After the behavioral-based interview was completed with the agency, I was offered an interview with the employer. A 1 on 1 interview was completed with the senior manager of the department and then there was a phone interview with another manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? How do you prioritize your tasks?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InstaMed (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

- Phone Interview
    - In Person Interview

The scheduling was very flexible. The HR staff was very responsive. The hiring manager was also understanding that I was employed full-time at the time.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you have had to overcome in your professional life?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InstaMed.

Interview

First interview was with the most senior engineer. First part was basic behavioral questions and expanding on items on the resume. Then the first few technical questions were easy and what should be expected except for two problems. One problem the question required knowledge of trees but the prompt was vague and didn't specify if the problem at hand was with the use of binary tress. When I asked if the question implied the use of binary trees the interviewer didn't explain. The last question was essentially a non technical problem solving puzzle. The second and third interview was purely technical. The second interviewer was really disengaged with the whole interview process which threw me off and made me feel like I was wasting his time even though the interview barely started. The third interviewer was more personable but I had already gave up since the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or hard but the puzzle to solve which serves no purpose posting here since it was pretty arbitrary.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InstaMed in October 2016.

Interview

I met a representative of the company at my school's career fair and was asked to perform a technical interview over the phone about two weeks later. The questions were pretty basic, nothing too tricky, and the interviewer was good at giving time to really think through the problem. At the end of the interview, I was told that I would be contacted in another two weeks if I passed on to the personal interviews. It's only been one week at this point.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that takes an unsorted list of integers and returns the even numbers sorted in ascending order followed by the odd numbers sorted in descending order. Use the ternary operator (?).

Given a balanced binary tree, print out its elements in numerical order (given a picture of a tree with numbered nodes from 1-7).

Write a function that takes a graph and returns true if there is a cycle, false otherwise.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InstaMed (Newport Beach, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

I worked on the California Office located in Newport Beach.

Instamed's software team wants three things from you:

To be a critical thinker.
    To always analyze impact an be ready to put your best foot out under a great amount of pressure.
    To continue to improve the software you've already written.

The work environment can go from relaxed to stressful but you'll come out as a better developer on the other end. Unlike some other companies Instamed's software and services strives to be bullet proof. They have code reviews before every major release and will make sure to test your intelligence and logic thinking.

Overall, this will prepare for whatever you will have to face in the future. It can be though but it will be a good lesson.

Interview Questions

• Find a method to identify whether a linked list has a loop in it.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Make sure to get as much as possible at the beginning. As your salary increases your responsibility and what's expected from you will increase tenfold. So don't expect it to be proportional.

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InstaMed (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward: a phone screen with the hiring manager and a full-day in-person interview with upwards of 10 people from different functional departments at InstaMed.

However, the communication from the hiring manager after the interview was non-existent. No one ever got back to me about the position even after 3 follow-up emails to the hiring manager. Definitely avoid this company.

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InstaMed (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Phone screen then in-office interview. VP interview was only interested in my personal life. Comes across as everyone's buddy. Didn't really learn much about the company during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Was training important to me? or are you a self starter?   Answer Question

Software Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InstaMed (Newport Beach, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I found this position from a recruiter. The interviewer gave me sheets of paper with questions with technical questions and 30 minutes. After reviewing the answers to the problems on the paper, we proceeded to talk more about the company and some behavioral questions.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InstaMed (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Brief phone screening, spoke to an employee I worked with closely after being hired. Employee was very professional over the phone, InstaMed is a young company and we had a nice conversation.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InstaMed (Newport Beach, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

First I talked with the manager. Then I talked with the QA leader. They were both very kind. The manager told me the importance of testing. Then the QA leader reviewed my background and asked me some questions. The whole process lasted for one hour and a half. Maybe 2 to 3 weeks I will know the result.