Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis (Oakland, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

a couple of interview

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis (Northridge, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Went in to the agency's office for the interview, was seen promptly at time scheduled for the interview. Most of the interview questions pertained to my previous positions and experiences with the disabled population. Conversation flowed very naturally. Questions were all relevant and professional. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation you encountered in your previous position and how you handled this situation.   Answer Question

Pay rate

Supervisor Interview

Interview

In person interview with manager, writing exercise and in field visitation with clients

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis.

Interview

The interview process was comfortable and informative. It was a combination of in person and remote. Paperwork necessary was typical. Training was comprehensive, and continues to be comprehensive.

RBT Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Video interview with Janette (super cool and nice by the way) and she makes it really comfortable to bad she isn’t managing out in the field. My face to face with Jessica was great and she was really nice every time we met face to face but different in email. Also when you email anyone about anything you MUST CC all the supervisors for your area but they of when they discuss you they keep that amongst themselves

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for iABA?   1 Answer

Behavior Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarzana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis (Tarzana, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

You sit with a senior behavior therapist and they ask you questions related to your knowledge and experience with the Autism population. They ask about your ability to handle high-pressure situations, child tantrums, and violent outbursts. They also ask about your availability during the process, which pretty much indicates you're getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with people with autism?   1 Answer

Behavior Support Companion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview where everyone was asked about 25-30 questions after one another. The questions aimed at finding out if there is the willingness to deal with common situations that could arise with special needs children and suggest how to cope with these situations. It was very casual.