Institute for Work and Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Institute for Work and Health

Sort:

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Institute for Work and Health (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

There were 2 interviews. The first was personality based to see if I fit into the culture. It was may 20 minutes The second was more on skill set and if I was qualified. I was given an assignment to analyze data and present findings. I did this to a panel of 3 Directors and 1 manager.

Interview Questions

• What does cultural competence mean to you?   1 Answer

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Institute for Work and Health (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very informal, I met with the two people, one of them being the HR director. The interview lacked any formality, structure, I've never been so confused coming out of an interview. I guess that should have been a huge red flag. The other person ended up talking more than I did, describing a role that they themselves didn't even know what the roles/responsibilities were supposed to be.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, can you describe to us your persuasive/influence over decision making, this was given as an example and I had to describe what I would do. HR asked standard interview questions like, what's your experience, what motivates you, etc.   Answer Question