IntegraCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IntegraCare Interview Questions

3.3

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IntegraCare (New York, NY).

Interview

process took approximately 3 weeks, numerous helpful conversations with HR recruiter, i was asked to complete several pre-interview questionnaires and submit for potential background check. The recruiter was very helpful.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IntegraCare (Lancaster, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied on line. Two weeks later I was asked to come in and fill out an application and do an on line assessment. An interview did not take place. I had already done everything online. I sent a resume, filled out the on line application and did the on line assessment. I knew I had done all of these things when they called me. They asked me to come in and fill out the online application and online assessment. So, I went and asked them to please check their records as I had already completed all of the above. Long story short; yes, after about an hour of waiting, they found everything had been completed. They wasted half of my day and did not give me a legitimate reason for not getting an interview. How could I not be considered for a position in housekeeping, when my background in housekeeping was almost word for word in their job description. They could have sent me an email, called me instead of wasting MY time. Apparently, something was letting me know, this was not the place for me.

Interview Questions

• I arrived and I knew I had filled out the online application. Also, I completed the online assessment. Duh?? So, the young chippie said; "Oh, well ok, let me set you up for an interview. I have two years of excellent housekeeping work. A couple minutes later she came out and said, "Due to your responses on the on line assessment, we cannot consider you for a position in housekeeping" I then said to her, I have two years of experience in housekeeping working with the elderly and dementia residents. How did you come to this conclusion? She just kept repeating; "We cannot divulge that"...everything they had, my resume; my completed application, my on line assessment and they had no clue everything had been done before they wasted MY time getting dressed for an interview, driving there and waiting. Very unorganized. Obviously, a place I would not want to work. The resident's are always the losers when a good employee is overlooked.   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wexford, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IntegraCare (Wexford, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume through third party hiring site, then was asked to complete their application on the IntegraCare website. Then was interviewed by hiring manager, then a second round of interviews with the manager for the position I was applying, and finally interviewed with COO of the company to ensure a positive fit.

Interview Questions

• When working with technology and team members who are not as knowledgeable as you, how did you handle this?   1 Answer

Activity Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IntegraCare (Lanham, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

Several long (1/2 - 1 hour) phone interviews with upper management, two interviews with Director in the building, another phone interview before being actually hired. There was also an interview by other directors to see if I would "fit". I was also given a tour of the building and shown what would become my office. Meeting my staff was also included. Once they hired me, training process was started and I was orientated to the company policies, etc.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to this position? What was the best and worst activity program I had ever led?   Answer Question

Branch Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksboro, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IntegraCare (Jacksboro, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Met with Regional VP and a branch director. Very through with the usual questions. First was a phone interview, then met for a personal interview. After this I did another phone interview with the Clinical Director and the Director of HR for additional questions.

Resident Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IntegraCare (Lancaster, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward process. I applied online, got a call, got an interview, and was hired pretty much on the spot. I started not too long later and that was that. I could tell they were desperate because of how quick the process was.

Interview Questions

• They asked the standard questions   1 Answer

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IntegraCare in January 2011.

Interview

The manger went over what he wanted in a volunteer coordinator which was someone who had a sales background. Personally being in the social services profession, I know first-hand that you do not need a sales background to be a volunteer coordinator. I think they base hiring more so on if they like you and if you fit in rather than the qualifications one has.