IntegraCare Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Executive Assistant"

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Wexford, PA
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Wexford, PA

I worked at IntegraCare full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The wonderful leaders. The training given for all positions. When you start a position you are given all the tools you will need to excel in the position. The Management personnel do all they can to be at hand if you need them. I have found working at Integra Care afforded me to be with the elderly at times in filling in when needed at the residences. I enjoy the seniors and found it a blessing to assist them. I have been guided by outstanding people I worked for. I witnessed the amazing employees working at the residences - those that perform the mission statement of the company. I have worked at Integra Care for 24 years and grew in knowledge and also was in touch with my spiritual nature of caring for the elderly. Integra Care cares for their employees and their residents.

Cons

Sometimes it may get a bit out of control - work wise - when other employees call off because of illness. However the company is able to get others to fill the position so that the care needed by residents is always managed.

Advice to Management

Always keep in focus, the employees that are faithful to their position and understand the need to be present.

2. "Well in 2015 IntegraCare was doing Hospice care in TEXAS"

Former Employee - LVN in Denton, TX
    Former Employee - LVN in Denton, TX

I worked at IntegraCare full-time

Pros

None i could think of

Cons

Everything including the kitchen sink

Advice to Management

Same review as stated before..

3. "They don't care about you as the employee, unless you are a favorite."

Current Employee - Resident Care Assistant in Butler, PA
    Current Employee - Resident Care Assistant in Butler, PA

I have been working at IntegraCare part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work as many hours as you want. The residents and families are wonderful.

Cons

Favoritism! Care is not given to the residents properly. They don't value good, hard working employees, they get the crap, while the crap employees smell like roses. The pay sucks. Orientation is a joke. They make it sound to good to be true.

Advice to Management

Start over with new management. Easiest way to rectify everything wrong with that facility

May 18, 2017

Our resident care team is the backbone of everything we do - without a quality team that feels valued and appreciated for what they do, we can't provide the best service possible to our residents... More

"Terrible management"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Butler, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Butler, PA

I worked at IntegraCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Residents, families and Co workers were great!!

Cons

Management was terrible. Does not care about dedicated employees. "Favorite" and close friends of management were promoted to higher positions even after they left the facility and came back less than the 6 month rehiring policy.

Advice to Management

Stop the favoritism. Look at your good employees and offer them the chance of advancement or continue to lose them.

May 1, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We were thrilled to have had the opportunity to provide advancement for our new Director of Resident Care at Newhaven Court at Clearview in Butler, PA. She spent many... More

5. "Activity director"

Former Employee - Activity Director in Lanham, MD
    Former Employee - Activity Director in Lanham, MD

I worked at IntegraCare (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company support, systems and procedures in place, upper management supportive of all levels, respectful, didn't hide the fact when the building was sold

Cons

Company doesn't have any other facilities close to my home to possibly work for.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing. Compared to other employers, you are on top of your game in regards to all levels of employees. Hurry and buy/build another facility close to me.

May 1, 2017

We're always looking for exciting new communities to expand to, and we hope we can find a way to bring you back to the team again! Thanks for the kind words!

6. "Consultant"

Former Employee - Credentialing Specialist in Grapevine, TX
    Former Employee - Credentialing Specialist in Grapevine, TX

Pros

Great salary and benefits, travel

Cons

poor communication from administrative staff

"Medication assistant"

Former Employee - Medication Assistant in Bedford, PA
    Former Employee - Medication Assistant in Bedford, PA

I worked at IntegraCare part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The amazing residents and line staff, my direct boss was the best! Hard working dependable girls.

Cons

Integra care does not care about you, you're family, the residents or their families. They care about one thing and one thing only...filling beds and making money. They do not care if the residents they admit are more for skilled care than personal. They do not care if there are not enough caregivers on the floor. As long as the marketing director gets her bonus for filling a bed, that is all that matters. They cannot keep new staff BC of low pay, and bad work conditions, and the ladies that have been there forever get screwed.

Advice to Management

Live your 3D!

8. "Good place to work. Residents make it great."

Former Employee - Executive Housekeeper in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Executive Housekeeper in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at IntegraCare (More than a year)

Pros

Great support of managerial team and flexible shifts. Great housekeeping team. Residents were the main reason for dedication.

Cons

Lower wages for line staff than industry. Turnover in staff.

Advice to Management

Focus on staff as mission statement indicates for more satisfied residents.

"."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

The community is nice and newly renovated. It has a good location and is easy to find. The rooms are large and the residents are friendly. Both memory care and senior living services are offered, making the community more valuable by offering memory care when needed. Most of the staff is friendly and willing to help families. The residents enjoy the food and in house therapy services. There are several room styles and the company makes it easy for families to view pricing on their website, along with pictures of the community and a list of services.

Cons

The company totes a "Three Dimensional Focus" stating that they care for the employees first and then the families and residents. It is used as a marketing tool. Staffing is always low, the aides' pay is very low and the company doesn't seem to care about it's employees. Families complain daily about the service and the use of agency aides. The turnover rate was 300% in 2015 for the Pittsburgh community. That means the company hired and fired all the staff three times. Their management team is forced to work the floor as aides and wait staff.

Advice to Management

The employees are very unhappy with their work situation and need a more organized system. There is always turnover and the company needs stability in order to provide good service to the residents.

10. "It's a great place to work"

Current Employee - Resident Care Assistant in Camp Hill, PA
    Current Employee - Resident Care Assistant in Camp Hill, PA

I have been working at IntegraCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The benefits and residents are great

Cons

there can be a little bit of drama