Integral Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

1.7

Professional Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Durham, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I met with Samuel at the Durham location. He asked me questions about what I studied in school, and my experience in politics and with Progressive causes. After we talked about my history he told me that he felt I would be a great fit at Integral Resources and he went over their pay structure and answered some questions I had.

At least at the Durham location, Samuel is great at answering emails as a couple days before the start of training I emailed him a couple of questions I had after doing more research in the company and he got back to me by the next business day.

CSR2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Durham, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a response the day after I applied the interview was more like a conversation than an interview which was great because I was wide open and comfortable. The girl who interviewed me was really sweet and friendly and I
     Was offered a position on the spot :)

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Durham, NC).

Interview

The interview was about 25 minutes. Started out by letting me know what they were about and why they try to raise monies by fundraising. He then gave me a script to read and ask me if I had any questions at the end.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Columbia, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

She made me feel really comfortable and was very easy to talk to. Very upfront and honest with me about the position. I enjoyed being a guest and even more excited about being apart of the team

Professional Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Columbia, MO).

Interview

Interviews are conducted daily on a first-come, first-served basis, with no prior scheduling or résumé required. Most take under 15 minutes, and almost always result in the interviewee's acceptance into IRI's week-long training program. The ability to read is required; knowledge of the politics you'll be pitching is not, though you're required to take a skills test after a two-day, unpaid explanatory seminar.

Telephone Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Interview itself was brief, then they have you do a few hours of training. It includes things like how to follow a script to give a pitch, how to keep someone on the phone so you can secure a donation, how to use their computer systems, take payments, etc. Then give you a test. If you pass the test, they hire you.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable asking people for donations? Can you be persistent?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, I knew the hiring manager personally so I had a leg up. I was informed of expectations as well as requirements to secure the position. There is an unpaid week long of training followed by a test you have to pass with 80 or better about Civics and politics. They go over the exact test with you prior to taking it,

Interview Questions

• What is your past sales experience? What is your past customer service experience? Are you familiar with Civics 101   Answer Question

Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integral Resources.

Interview

Worked at Somerville Ave location, Telefund, and Share and bounced around. Eventually came back to Integral. Integral hired me on the spot because I had worked there before. Quincey was a great CCD. He welcomed me with a great smile the first day I walked in. Hiring process was easy.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I wanted to buy drugs by supervisors and other agents.   1 Answer

Integral Resources Response

Oct 10, 2014 – Director Call Center Operations

Quincy is long gone. Sorry that happened under his watch.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Columbia, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Go in to fill out an application. Pretty easy process. If called in then you had to read a script and answer a few questions. It was really pretty basic, just to make sure you can read clearly enough for people to understand you on the phone, and you got some tips on being persuasive so that people actually donate to whatever cause you're on. Once you're in they'll give you more training and scripts and teach you how to answer questions that you might get on calls.

Fundraiser - Really A Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

They had everyone come in and sit in a room while they talked about the job. It basically was saying how you "may" earn money but no guarantees. They base it upon production but you have no control over lead sources. Also it sounds like average pay is very very low. They also hired anyone who could speak english and pass the background check. If you have felony you are not hirable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation - you are paid in a very weird way that you can never really calculate your salary - you hourly rate changes based on results and how other people do on calling - so if you have 8 great callers only one will earn top slot and rest will be lower - very bad system