Integral Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Sort:

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Worcester, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

Quick and simple! Applied online and got a call for an interview 1 week later. The interview was one on one with the recruiter. I was asked to read a current script used for fundraising.

Interview Questions

• Asked to read script
      Asked prior knowledge of politics
      Asked prior sales knowledge
      Asked about dealing with an angry customer   Answer Question

Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integral Resources.

Interview

I went in for an information session/interview. The information session discussed what IRI fund-raised for and what was expected of employees After the information session, I had a one-on-one interview with one of the floor supervisors. She asked a few brief questions, including word association and rebuttal responses.

Interview Questions

• The word association question were unexpected and I don't think added anything to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Application

Interview

Worked at Somerville Ave location, Telefund, and Share and bounced around. Eventually came back to Integral. Integral hired me on the spot because I had worked there before. Quincey was a great CCD. He welcomed me with a great smile the first day I walked in. Hiring process was easy.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I wanted to buy drugs by supervisors and other agents.   1 Answer

Integral Resources Response

Oct 10, 2014 – Director Call Center Operations

Quincy is long gone. Sorry that happened under his watch.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, I knew the hiring manager personally so I had a leg up. I was informed of expectations as well as requirements to secure the position. There is an unpaid week long of training followed by a test you have to pass with 80 or better about Civics and politics. They go over the exact test with you prior to taking it,

Interview Questions

• What is your past sales experience? What is your past customer service experience? Are you familiar with Civics 101   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Cambridge, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

quick overview of process, interview was less than 20 mins (reading off a provided script) then 3 day training process included debate of topics and listening in on active calls

Interview Questions

• Hobbies and mostly read over provided script to see my verbal speech   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewer just asked about past employment and availability after I gave my availability we talked about the responsibility of the position and the company policies/benefits. I was then offered a job and started training the next week.

Interview Questions

• What days are you available?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Columbia, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Go in to fill out an application. Pretty easy process. If called in then you had to read a script and answer a few questions. It was really pretty basic, just to make sure you can read clearly enough for people to understand you on the phone, and you got some tips on being persuasive so that people actually donate to whatever cause you're on. Once you're in they'll give you more training and scripts and teach you how to answer questions that you might get on calls.

Fundraising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Cambridge, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Too unprofessional saw people nodding off, people smoking by tjr door, saying racial slurs and swearing and the whole place smelled like marijuana and body odors. And a woman there was yelling and screaming at her boss so I didn't want the job most unprofessional place I went to for an interview and is an insult to the Democrats who they raise money for.

Professional Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Columbia, MO).

Interview

Interviews are conducted daily on a first-come, first-served basis, with no prior scheduling or résumé required. Most take under 15 minutes, and almost always result in the interviewee's acceptance into IRI's week-long training program. The ability to read is required; knowledge of the politics you'll be pitching is not, though you're required to take a skills test after a two-day, unpaid explanatory seminar.

Professional Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integral Resources (Durham, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I met with Samuel at the Durham location. He asked me questions about what I studied in school, and my experience in politics and with Progressive causes. After we talked about my history he told me that he felt I would be a great fit at Integral Resources and he went over their pay structure and answered some questions I had.

At least at the Durham location, Samuel is great at answering emails as a couple days before the start of training I emailed him a couple of questions I had after doing more research in the company and he got back to me by the next business day.

Interview Questions

• What did you study in school?   1 Answer
    • What are some causes you are passionate about?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have doing phone solicitation?   1 Answer