Integral Resources Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

Pros
  • Flexible Hours as long as you meet minimum (in 10 reviews)

• Making a difference, seeing concrete goals achieved (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Getting sent home early if you have an off day (in 7 reviews)

• Will Send you home even if you get a file full of disconnected numbers (in 3 reviews)

1. "Very helpful and friendly management, easy application and interview process"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Durham, NC

I have been working at Integral Resources part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I start training there this week so I don't yet have on the job experience, but the manager who hired me, was very thorough and helpful throughout the application and interview process. He even took time after work hours to answer my questions via email and phone.

Cons

It probably won't be an issue, but I do wish the base hourly pay was higher. However, there are higher wages offered to employees who procure credit card donations, so there is plenty of incentive to do the job well and receive higher pay.

2. "Great work place"

Current Employee - Professional Fundraiser in Worcester, MA
    Current Employee - Professional Fundraiser in Worcester, MA

I have been working at Integral Resources (More than a year)

Pros

Very friendly people who know their stuff and the hours are flexible to fit any schedule!

Cons

Havibg potential donors and supervisors talking to you at once while you are trying to do your job! Someone's gonna get ignored.

Advice to Management

Always be on the same page with company dispo policies.....so as not to confuse call agents.

"Former Director"

Former Employee - Director in Cambridge, MA
    Former Employee - Director in Cambridge, MA

I worked at Integral Resources full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Unlimited possibilities, great earning potential. Casual environment

Cons

Must do more than minimum requirement to be successful

Advice to Management

Appreciate and respect everyone regardless of performance abilities

Integral Resources Response

Feb 2, 2017 – Director Call Center Operations

Thank you to a great friend and fine man. You are missed by many.

"Current Review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Pros

I R I has a very progressive atmosphere. The work place is the epitome of diversity, inclusiveness and tolerance. It has a very friendly and fraternal environment. It also offers flexibility unlike any employer I have ever known, that pays an hourly wage. Employees also have the ability to increase their earning potential by being productive and diligent. Effort is generally rewarded. There are also frequent perks, like free food, gifts, etc. The work they do is some of the most important work that can be done and it benefits the entire world.

Cons

Things change quickly at times, sometimes without warning and there is some ambiguity.

"Opportunity Knocks"

Current Employee - Manager in Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Manager in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Integral Resources full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Helping causes that you care about
    Making a difference
    They offer top notch insurance
    A very diverse work environment
    They hire from within
    You make your own schedule
    Every Friday is payday!

Cons

Hearing "No" can be tough

Advice to Management

Continue to offer kind encouragement and critical coaching to the Reps!

"I've been here 8 years"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

I have been working at Integral Resources full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

it's very flexible and open 362 days a year...the workplace is diverse...people genuinely try to help you become successful at the job...the workflow is dynamic, most days are not the same...team environment...nice location...the company is doing a much better job adjusting the business model for retention of employees.

Cons

pay could be higher but it's almost like getting paid do do charitable work...fundraising has peaks and valleys, so sometimes it's tougher than other times...many of my employees get frustrated by the rules, but in our line of work, you can't get away from those...open 362 days a year (con if you have to work on a holiday)..

Advice to Management

Advice to management: Pay people more when you can because we are worth it! Incentives for full time employees are nice too!

Advice to potential employees: IRI can be whatever you make it...a PT job...a FT job...a place you can go and make a difference. You have to work hard to be successful, but what is worth it if you don't have to work for it?

8. "terrible"

I worked at Integral Resources part-time (More than a year)

Pros

none that i can currently report

Cons

i was assaulted during my shift and the employee who assaulted me was never fired

Integral Resources Response

Feb 3, 2017 – Director Call Center Operations

Please contact me Justin Borysenko the national director regarding this issue. You can communicate with me directly through the employee web page at www.irijobs.com or call the Florida center.

"Marketing"

Former Employee - Marketing Specialist in Medford, MA
    Former Employee - Marketing Specialist in Medford, MA

I worked at Integral Resources (Less than a year)

Pros

you got to choose your own hours

Cons

pay, commission was low and they would hire anyone

"Good job but not for everyone"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Worcester, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Worcester, MA

Pros

I have learned a lot since I started working there, good recognition when you are doing well, it feels really good when you have a good day with lots of credit cards. Schedule is flexible and they are understanding if you can't make it in to work. Co-workers are very nice and supportive.

Cons

Some of the supervisors seem like they show a lot of favoritism, I have been sent home for only getting one donation and some of the other employees around me who got to stay said they also only got one but they had been working there longer, or were calling on files that were easier to get donations on. If you are doing well you get treated great, if it is not your day you will get constantly listened to and every little thing you do will be criticized. Making effort after effort sometimes does work, but sometimes you can tell when the donor just does not want to talk and will get angry if you ask again and again. Also we all make mistakes sometimes, this place seems to expect you to be super human and disposition every single call perfectly.

Advice to Management

Just remember your employees are human, and don't send home your least favorite people if they are doing equally well to your favorites.

"Great Place to work and advance"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Columbia, MO

Pros

I'm in the Columbia, MO office, have been going on three years this January. Started as an agent and have moved up. I have had other jobs, but this is the most rewarding and flexible position I have ever had. I have met really wonderful people that have become close friends outside of work as well. We all care deeply and passionately about our causes. Base pay is minimum wage but if you put in the effort and call the way they train you, it is very profitable. You get out what you are willing to put in, just like anything worth doing you have to do it well to be successful. I would like to address the issue brought up about lying to new employees, we do not. I am the recruiter, and I make sure EVERY potential employee that comes in knows that the first three days are a overview seminar and pre-employment exam that you have to pass to be hired. We want someone to know exactly what they are going to be doing, the real training begins the Thursday and continues for weeks, we want you to be successful and make a difference.

Cons

I have no complaints. Happy employee!

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you are doing.