Integrated Device Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied by submitting CV online. Then I had a phone interview with a manager which was for about 1.5 hours. It was mainly about my technical knowledge related to the job position.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how to design high-speed comparator in terms of circuit architecture, transistor sizing, etc.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology.

Interview

The interview lasted about half a day, I met with 5 or 6 different people from different groups. The people were friendly. Most questions were based on passed experience in the industry. There was a small technical test.

Interview Questions

• One person gave a technical test with a few simple questions, a few intermediate questions and one difficult/trick question.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job. In this case the hiring VP was incompetent. Did not understand the market.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Why are you interested in working for [insert company name here]?
      Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
      Why do you want to leave your current company?
      Why was there a gap in your employment between [insert date] and [insert date]?
      What can you offer us that someone else can not?
      What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
      Are you willing to relocate?
      Are you willing to travel?
      Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
      Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
      What is your dream job?
      How did you hear about this position?   Answer Question

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was gone through two phases. First phase was general interaction with HR. Most of the question regarding with my resume and skill set I posses. Second phase was real one, where I had interview with director 1:1. The interview was 45 mins long. In 45 mins he asked me everything about device physics, cmos logics, silicon processing etc. At last, he explained job responsibilities and career path in this field.

Interview Questions

• On MOSFET I-V characteristics shows current flowing through MOS is function of gate voltage and supply voltage. How can you spike current up without varying both voltages?   2 Answers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter. Brought in for face to face discussions with various members of the HR team including the VP HR. Nothing happened for about three weeks. Then I was brought back for face to face discussions with the business leads that the position would be supporting. Was offered the position approximately two weeks following meeting with the business leads.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Most of the discussions focused on being the right culture fit.   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was pleasant and informative. HR personnel are very friendly and professional. In-person interviews were very well organized.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly pertained to job responsibilities. Some repeated questions from interviewers.   Answer Question

Product Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

there are 5 interviewer asked you different questions, all are basic analog questions and they asked me more about my former job. Since it is an entry level, so there is no experience questions. Also, they asked me if I know how to use the tools like VNA, Spectrum Analyzer, scope. And some software knowledge about python and labview.

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (Smithfield, RI) in February 2017.

Interview

One 40 minute long phone interview to assess the knowledge of ams simulation experience as well as RTL digital question. For onsite interview, 3 analog designers, 2 digital designers interviewed me.

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (Duluth, GA) in July 2008.

Interview

It started with a phone interview followed up by an on-site interview. The on-site interview was a group interview starting with an hour and a half to talk about myself. During the presentation on myself there were several questions related to my job. This followed up with several technical questions covering logic design, verilog, analog circuits as well as some old chestnuts. Lunch was with an employee not involved with the interview process, I was free to ask anything and no report would make it back.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect to speak about myself for 1.5 hours, though fortunately that isn't a problem for me.   1 Answer

The job would narrow my scope compared to my present job.

Digital Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

First recruiter mailed me about the telephonic interview. Then the phone call is scheduled. there was 30 min phone call interview. then there was 3 rounds of interview each lasting for 30 minutes. three people interviewed me were director of engineering, team mate and manager

Interview Questions

• to write verilog code for 4X1 mux using assign statement without using equality operator   1 Answer