Integrated Medical Systems International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Contracts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Medical Systems International (Birmingham, AL) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone Interviews, two in-person interviews. Strung me along for 3 months while various positions were "canceled". The company repeatedly changed dates, were late to interviews and were unprepared for interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Typical run of the mill questions you can find on the internet   Answer Question

Sterile Processing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Medical Systems International in July 2016.

Interview

First app online, then the manager called and did an over the phone interview, asked if I would like to see lab, went to lab and met manager, and long wait to be called and emailed for hiring

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have? Are you ok working in a basement?   Answer Question

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Medical Systems International in April 2015.

Interview

Didn't ask me to many questions in general they said they liked my resume and just told me about the job I was applying for. They followed up by saying they would see me next week and rest assured I would be given a tour of the facility and never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Explain the most high pressure siuatuon you've been in   1 Answer

ASR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Medical Systems International (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Internal recruiter found me through LinkedIn and we had 2 over the phone interviews
    Regional manager called me for an interview
    Account manager called for an interview
    Went for an in-person interview with RM
    Got the job!

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Medical Systems International (Cleveland, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

They called me on the phone, told me the requirements, then sat me down and broke down pay, travel, etc. They explained how to move up in the company if you'd like and all the benefits that come with working for them.

Interview Questions

• How would your coworkers know if you're stressed out?   1 Answer

Onsite Surgical Instrument Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrated Medical Systems International (Newark, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

You get two phone interviews (HR, then VP), you are flown out to the repair center. You interview with Vice president of operations may be more extensive than mine, then you will be escorted to the repair lab where a "trainer" will run you through basic instrumentation to see if you know basic repair. If you are able to repair a wider range of instruments you will be compensated higher and receive a higher ranking as a technician.

Interview Questions

• Quickly became a conversation about the ford GT, and working on naval carriers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was compensated based off of knowledge of what others in the industry are making and my extensive knowledge and applied knowledge of high end surgical instrument repair. That was then this is now. There are no negotiations, based on your skill level you get issued a rank, your pay depends heavily on your rank as a technician or ability to get your nose muddy.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Medical Systems International.

Interview

I briefly interviewed on the phone with HR, and a second phone interview with the Manager, then a third interview with the manager in person. It was the easiest interview process I've gone through, and I had to nudge HR and the manager to be on the ball (call the Manager and remind him that he was hiring someone, etc.). It was like the company had forgotten that they were hiring a person...It wasn't very professional, and I should have taken that as a sign.

Interview Questions

• When I met with the manager, I sharpened a scissor on the truck. There weren't a lot of questions I was asked at this stage-it was a lot of the manager showing me what the job would be like to see what my reaction would be to that type of environment.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Medical Systems International in November 2015.

Interview

I went through a recruiting firm, Orion International and from there, I spoke to an IMS recruiter and VP of Area Operations over the phone twice or three times. Then I met with the team I would be working with and from their, they decided if I was a fit by reporting to the VP of Area Operations.

Interview Questions

• They asked about your driving record, background summary, and how you would handle a difficult situation. I was asked about how I would resolve a conflict with a coworker and what type of person I like to work with and travel. Lastly, I was asked about technical experience: being able to do basic mechanical repairs and use of tools. Previous surgical repair experience wasn't mandatory.   Answer Question

Surgical Medical Device Repair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Medical Systems International (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about six weeks. I received an email from someone from there HR department stating that they had receive receive my resume and wanted to set up a phone interview. After confirming the confirming date I revived a call later that week from an interviewer in there HR department. I was ask a few questions about my past work experience experience and why did I want to work there. After explaining the reasons the gentleman basically when the company and the position I was applying to. He advice me that based on my experience and how well I did on the interview I should be expecting an email from the HR department from the location I will be working. A few days later I received an email from the HR department from the potential he went to again stating that they had a hands on interview and that they wanted me to come in that following day. The next day I went in for the hands on interview, however it was more like a hands on assessment. After my assessment I didn't hear from anyone for about two weeks so I decided to contact the HR department in regards the status of my application after three days I received a email back stating that they were reviewing applicants and should have a response following week. Two weeks after that initial email I still didn't hear any response so I decided to send a another email inquiring about the status of my application. Two hours later I received the email stating that they were interested in me coming in for a Nother interview the following morning. I went into that interview expecting to meet with interviewers and to be asked questions in regards to the position, but nope it was another hands on assessment. The whole process took about six weeks within the six weeks pulling teeth because it seems that no one ever called you back unless you initiate the first form of contact.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about previous employment. More so explain the company.   Answer Question

Operating Room Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Medical Systems International (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me with short phone interview. Then hiring manager contacted me with another phone interview. Final interview was in person with Director. I thought it went well, lasted approximately 90 minutes. They seemed very interested and said they would let me know. Unfortunately that was 3 weeks ago.

Interview Questions

• Previous employment experience   1 Answer