Intelligent Product Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelligent Product Solutions Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intelligent Product Solutions

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelligent Product Solutions.

Interview

The interview was about half an hr long and not too difficult. I was asked some of my previous experiences and then I had the opportunity to ask them questions about the position and their roles and career histories. They also asked about academic honors. I spoke to two interviewers back to back, not at the same time. I think this made it alot better than having both interviewers there at the same time.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you completed and what was your role?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I was interviewed by two of their software engineers and then later their VP of software engineering. The questions were basic data structure questions and questions about prior experience/projects, all things a student would have learned within their first few college CS classes. Then there was the typical do some basic sorting and searching of a data structure on the white board.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intelligent Product Solutions (Hauppauge, NY).

Interview

One onsite interview.
    Three software engineers interviewers.
    First, we talked about my resume. They asked about my projects, skills, and experience.
    They also asked Database concepts, Web development, and Java concepts.
    A few technical/programming questions.
    It was an hour interview.
    I had to write codes on whiteboard.
    I got the offer after a week.
    They didn't ask a a lot of behavior questions.

Android App Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ronkonkoma, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intelligent Product Solutions (Ronkonkoma, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied through school website and was contacted within a week. Interview was pretty straight forward, a few questions about my resume and then a few technical/programming questions.

Was interviewed by 2 software engineers, both incredibly nice and fun to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Write a buzz-fizz function (counts from 1-100, if number is divisible by 5 it prints buzz, if divisible by 3 prints fizz, if divisible by 15 it prints buzzfizz).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was just offered the position at the going rate for software interns (15/hr).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ronkonkoma, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Product Solutions (Ronkonkoma, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied through a school job fair and received an email to schedule an interview. It was one interview and I met a manager and two software engineers who questioned me on my skills.

Interview Questions

• Make this class thread safe. The class had two integers and a method called add.   Answer Question