Intelliswift Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelliswift Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelliswift

2.7

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intelliswift.

Interview

Scam. They are not a real company, they are trying to steal your personal information. Do not give them any information, and again, this is not a real company. Do not apply!

No Applications Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intelliswift.

Interview

This is a scam company running fake interviews and job offers in order to steal personal information. They pretend to do a phone interview after stealing your resume from a job site then ask for your birthday and last four if your SSN. Then they beg you to send an updated resume right away. I believe they are running a scam to file false unemployment claims and/or tax return fraud.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was on Datastructure and OOPs concept , C++ , ruby on rails , UI java .

This was followed my managerial interview on hiring manager, DB procedure and functions

Interview Questions

• Sorting , pointers bubble sort. program to write the code for housing rental application and app for the mobile on react and angular.js design   Answer Question

Component Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelliswift.

Interview

If a recruiter from this company calls you, run. Once you speak with them, they won't leave you alone. This company is outrageously unprofessional. Several recruiters will call you 20 times a day during and outside of business hours, and leave you countless voicemails. Right after the interview, they tell you that you got the job but ask you to give out your personal info BEFORE they show you the offer. Ridiculous.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intelliswift.

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter asking for my social security number and my date of birth. Never a good company if they need social security numbers as part of their prescreening process

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelliswift in February 2018.

Interview

I didn't apply. They reached out to me in a very unprofessional way.

I was trying to figure out, from a generic poorly worded JD for a 3 month contract, what the job actually was. They called me, I don't know where they got my resume from, nor which version. A person name <XYZ> emailed me and I got a call from a very poorly connected phone line and couldn't hear a thing. I asked them some questions in an email and then suggested they call back.

Received a call back from a person who was NOT the first person who called me and, in the midst of me just trying to figure out who she was and what the job was about, she abruptly asked me "Do you want me to submit your profile or not?" Since I had no idea what the job was, what "profile" they had for me (or had scraped off a a "partner" job site), I said no. And hung up before she could.

This was worse than a resume mill.

Interview Questions

• Do you want me to submit your profile or not?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelliswift (San Jose, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. All the process took 10 days.

The first round with Intelliswift, they gave me 2 interviews included the background check and the technical interviews.
    After I passed all, they applied me to 2 big clients.
    The second round, each client, followed by 2 technical interviews, which all are based on testing my algorithm skills, Java core, Spring and Javascript full stack skills. People were very responsive all the process is completed in just a week.

Interview Questions

• Algorithm questions, Java core coding challenges, Spring and Javascript full-stack knowledge.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was contacted one day about an "URGENT" HR Coordinator position in my local market. I kindly responded to the Recruiter and let them know that I had already found a job and was no longer looking for employment. The SAME DAY I was called 3 times, left a voicemail, sent another email, and a LinkedIn message (all within a 10 minute time frame) about THE SAME JOB that I had already responded to less than 12 hours earlier.. Staffing companies need to do a better job at tracking the status of their applicants and people they want to place. This shows poorly on their communication tactics and how they partner with people to help them find jobs. No one wants to have their phone/email/LinkedIn blown up that excessively about a job.

Equipment Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelliswift in November 2016.

Interview

I got a mail with a description and a mail with request please call me back. I made a call and it was apparently a phone of the colleague. The guy never responded on mails or phone calls. Seems like scammers. I wonder if they all sit in India.

Interview Questions

• Do you have 10 years of experience   1 Answer

Oracle-DBA Expert Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelliswift.

Interview

Telephone and In persion technical Interview. Started with Oracle skill and ended with personal skill set. Oracle skill like Performance tunning, Oracle RAC, PL/SQL, RMAN. Oracle table partitioning question. Team lead skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hourly rate?