Intelliswift Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelliswift Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.4

Equipment Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelliswift in November 2016.

Interview

I got a mail with a description and a mail with request please call me back. I made a call and it was apparently a phone of the colleague. The guy never responded on mails or phone calls. Seems like scammers. I wonder if they all sit in India.

Interview Questions

• Do you have 10 years of experience   1 Answer

Oracle-DBA Expert Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelliswift.

Interview

Telephone and In persion technical Interview. Started with Oracle skill and ended with personal skill set. Oracle skill like Performance tunning, Oracle RAC, PL/SQL, RMAN. Oracle table partitioning question. Team lead skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hourly rate?

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intelliswift (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Very nice, well organized process. The questions were directed to my background. Everyone was very pleasant and made me feel most comfortable. They know what they are looking for and have a good, solid screening process in place. They also focus on a strong culture fit.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to speak to your resume and why you want to work at Intelliswift   Answer Question

Analyst/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelliswift (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Received call from "recruiter" (actually call center in India) and he lied to me right in the beginning of the conversation when I asked him where he was calling me from. Told me Freemont California when in fact he was calling me from India. So, Intelliswift hires overseas outbound call centers to call workers up and to lie to them.

Interview Questions

• Cut interview short as it is unwise for anyone to deal with a company like Intelliswift that hires call centers to call workers up and to lie to them about where they are actually calling from.   1 Answer

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intelliswift (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

1) a phone interview with initial contact at Intelliswift
    2) a phone interview with initial contact's boss at Intelliswift
    3) a phone interview with Intelliswift's client
    4) an onsite interview with Intelliswift's client
    ------ at a minimum -----
    Further Interviews may be necessary depending on situation/client
    In my case, the end client was Home.com, a subsidiary or partner with Realtor.com. All questions were regarding Wordpress, and how plugins work within the Wordpress framework via hooks known as actions and filters.

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult questions for anyone familiar with PHP and Wordpress, but perhaps the ones that made me think the most was how to protect Wordpress installations against outside DOS attacks and such. Another one was about the wp_enqueue method, which is used for telling Wordpress that the page should include a javascript or css file.   Answer Question

Virtualization Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intelliswift.

Interview

They require a 1 year non-compete just to submit you to their "client". They don't specify which position it applies to, nor do they tell you who the client is. So, in theory, it could be a very large company, say Microsoft for instance, and if you don't get accepted for that job and want to apply to a different job later, you must go through Intelliswift. This can be a big issue if Microsoft later chooses not to use Intelliswift and you want a job there.

From their agreement:
    "This agreement of Non-Compete is valid for a binding period of twelve (12) Months from the date of submission of the CANDIDATEs resume to the CLIENT. Should CANDIDATE breach this agreement, CANDIDATE will pay Company a penalty of 40% of the gross annual salary or billing the CANDIDATE receives on any services provided to the CLIENT. The penalty will be applicable for the entire duration of the contract revenues generated by Contractor from the CLIENT or for the first year of service if it is a permanent placement."

Interview Questions

• Having to sign a non-compete simply to apply for a job.   Answer Question

Engineering and PM Roles Interview

Interview

Various recruiters email me for resume since 2009. They never got me an interview with their client.

Online data shows that they hired 141 people on visa. This seems their target audience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelliswift in January 2013.

Interview

Intelliswift just helped to arrange the interview. It was F2F panel interview with the Client . The interview was based on the resume, technical and situational questions as per the experience. Interview went from the complete development cycle.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelliswift (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It was a Language Proficiency + Technical + H.R. interview, taking over the course of an entire day.
    The interview process was quite streamlined. It began at 10 AM, and finished at 6 PM.
    Reaching the place is quite easy, as people know where the Passport Office is.

Interview Questions

• 1. Given a passage of text in a language, translate it to English.
      2. Given a passage of text in English, translate it to the language in #1.
      3. Write numbers up to and including 1 in reverse order
      4. For all numbers between 1 and a number K, print only those numbers that are multiples of 3, 5, and 7.
      5. The usual questions asked by H.R. - Who are you, What have you done so far, Why this company, et cetera.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First round was telephonic and they gave me a scenario and asked me to create a proposal based on their requirements.
    INterview was Somehow fast going and then they hold the position for some time.