Intelliswift Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelliswift Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2018

2.6

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelliswift in February 2018.

Interview

I didn't apply. They reached out to me in a very unprofessional way.

I was trying to figure out, from a generic poorly worded JD for a 3 month contract, what the job actually was. They called me, I don't know where they got my resume from, nor which version. A person name <XYZ> emailed me and I got a call from a very poorly connected phone line and couldn't hear a thing. I asked them some questions in an email and then suggested they call back.

Received a call back from a person who was NOT the first person who called me and, in the midst of me just trying to figure out who she was and what the job was about, she abruptly asked me "Do you want me to submit your profile or not?" Since I had no idea what the job was, what "profile" they had for me (or had scraped off a a "partner" job site), I said no. And hung up before she could.

This was worse than a resume mill.

Interview Questions

• Do you want me to submit your profile or not?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intelliswift.

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter asking for my social security number and my date of birth. Never a good company if they need social security numbers as part of their prescreening process

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelliswift (San Jose, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. All the process took 10 days.

The first round with Intelliswift, they gave me 2 interviews included the background check and the technical interviews.
    After I passed all, they applied me to 2 big clients.
    The second round, each client, followed by 2 technical interviews, which all are based on testing my algorithm skills, Java core, Spring and Javascript full stack skills. People were very responsive all the process is completed in just a week.

Interview Questions

• Algorithm questions, Java core coding challenges, Spring and Javascript full-stack knowledge.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was contacted one day about an "URGENT" HR Coordinator position in my local market. I kindly responded to the Recruiter and let them know that I had already found a job and was no longer looking for employment. The SAME DAY I was called 3 times, left a voicemail, sent another email, and a LinkedIn message (all within a 10 minute time frame) about THE SAME JOB that I had already responded to less than 12 hours earlier.. Staffing companies need to do a better job at tracking the status of their applicants and people they want to place. This shows poorly on their communication tactics and how they partner with people to help them find jobs. No one wants to have their phone/email/LinkedIn blown up that excessively about a job.

Equipment Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelliswift in November 2016.

Interview

I got a mail with a description and a mail with request please call me back. I made a call and it was apparently a phone of the colleague. The guy never responded on mails or phone calls. Seems like scammers. I wonder if they all sit in India.

Interview Questions

• Do you have 10 years of experience   1 Answer

Oracle-DBA Expert Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelliswift.

Interview

Telephone and In persion technical Interview. Started with Oracle skill and ended with personal skill set. Oracle skill like Performance tunning, Oracle RAC, PL/SQL, RMAN. Oracle table partitioning question. Team lead skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hourly rate?

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intelliswift (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Very nice, well organized process. The questions were directed to my background. Everyone was very pleasant and made me feel most comfortable. They know what they are looking for and have a good, solid screening process in place. They also focus on a strong culture fit.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to speak to your resume and why you want to work at Intelliswift   Answer Question

Analyst/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelliswift (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Received call from "recruiter" (actually call center in India) and he lied to me right in the beginning of the conversation when I asked him where he was calling me from. Told me Freemont California when in fact he was calling me from India. So, Intelliswift hires overseas outbound call centers to call workers up and to lie to them.

Interview Questions

• Cut interview short as it is unwise for anyone to deal with a company like Intelliswift that hires call centers to call workers up and to lie to them about where they are actually calling from.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelliswift (Fremont, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Casual chat , basic core java, previous roles and responsibilities, communication skill.
    Mostly phone screening and background checking. It helps if you are assertive and confident in your communication. Only one person who is not very senior spoke to me. Overall easy.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intelliswift (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

1) a phone interview with initial contact at Intelliswift
    2) a phone interview with initial contact's boss at Intelliswift
    3) a phone interview with Intelliswift's client
    4) an onsite interview with Intelliswift's client
    ------ at a minimum -----
    Further Interviews may be necessary depending on situation/client
    In my case, the end client was Home.com, a subsidiary or partner with Realtor.com. All questions were regarding Wordpress, and how plugins work within the Wordpress framework via hooks known as actions and filters.

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult questions for anyone familiar with PHP and Wordpress, but perhaps the ones that made me think the most was how to protect Wordpress installations against outside DOS attacks and such. Another one was about the wp_enqueue method, which is used for telling Wordpress that the page should include a javascript or css file.   Answer Question