InterDigital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at InterDigital

2.8

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InterDigital in December 2013.

Interview

They were very much interested on my projects done on android. I did explain well. Then i was tested on Java. Starting with the differences between java and C++ and then on OOPS concepts.

IOT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterDigital (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me few weeks after applying for the position online. She scheduled the interview with one of the Senior Software Engineers. Since the process was already delayed, there was only one phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What data structure will you use to store HVAC data of a building?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterDigital (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

One round. It was a hour long phone call. Ran through my resume and explained me about the team. Asked questions related to pointers in C and Embedded Systems. My resume had C++ and Python. If it had had C, I would have probably got the offer since the interview was damn easy. Best of Luck.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterDigital (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It is a simple process. The hR contacts you and schedules your interview with the technical staff. They ask few questions pertaining to the position. You hear back within 2 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterDigital (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

It was a simple one hour long phone interview, based on experience and projects listed on resume. I was asked a few simple communications theory related questions also. I received offer within a week after that via e-mail.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions pertaining to my experience and past projects listed on my resume based. Some simple communications related questions were also asked leading off from the previous questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for Intern position.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterDigital (Conshohocken, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was the pleasant interview process. There were 4 rounds in total.
    Round 1:
    Hiring manger introduced the project they are working on, then ask me bunch of questions regarding my project.

Round 2:
    Two senior engineers interviewed me at the same time. Pretty similar to what happened in round 1.

Round 3:
    3 software engineers asked me a bunch of questions about software development, such as what is the biggest challenge you have ever faced in your software development? How would you test your software?

Round 4:
    Director of the department asked me question regarding my background and a bunch of behavior question.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have ever faced in your software development?   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterDigital in July 2016.

Interview

A phone interview was setup by the hiring manager with 2 senior engineers. took around 40 minutes.
    All questions from resume. Mainly focused on projects and past work experience. academic classes taken and what was learnt from that.

Interview Questions

• everything from resume detailed.
      what according to you is your best skills?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterDigital (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The phone interview consists of questions to determine whether I know my research topic and whether I am aware of the future work on that. The onsite experience was great. The HR was not very professional

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you do if one of your colleagues do not collaborate?   Answer Question

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InterDigital (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2008.

Interview

Two group interviews (technical) and two personal interviews (high level) and one HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was too good that no negotiation is needed. Still asked for a raise and got a raise of $1500

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterDigital (Wilmington, DE) in September 2018.

Interview

Very informal they give you a lot of information without really giving you a chance to speak. Everyone who interviewed me seemed uninterested in anything I was saying and was just trying get me out of there.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to name a time I made a mistake and how I handled it?   Answer Question