Interfaith Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interfaith Medical Center

Dietary Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Interfaith Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview took 30 minutes. We talk about the food temperatures, stock, preparation of food. When receiving the truck of food we use the method known as (FIFO) First In First Out. I was ask about Diets for the patience. Another thing we talk about Fire Hazard, Codes and cleaning supplies.
     I was hire the same and started the job next day.

Interview Questions

• If I knew anything about diets of the patience's.   1 Answer

Philbotomy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Interfaith Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

It was very comfortable for me to sit in an interview because being a professional person like I am I went prepared and the person who did my interview was very professional and easy to understand she also was my supervisor for my unit that I was hired to worked on

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interfaith Medical Center in February 2009.

Interview

My first interview was an initial screening. I had to answer some technical questions over the phone with one of my peer. The second interview happened on site and I met with my future manager.
    Few days later, I met with the director and then the VP of the department,

All in all, the process was rather painless and the crew were very accessible and friendly.

Once i got the verbal offer, I had to wait for 2-3 weeks for HR to present me with a written offer.
    After accepting it, I had to do the traditional Health and Background check.

I was very pleased with the whole process.

Interview Questions

• present a case where an extremely difficult issue arose from previous job and how I solved the problem   Answer Question