Intermedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intermedia Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intermedia (New York, NY).

Interview

This is a pretty straight forward interview process Standard sales questions. nothing out of the ordinary. Took about 2-3 hours and met with Sales manager, HR rep, and director.

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable working with C Level clients   1 Answer

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intermedia (Mountain View, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

In house recruitment. Telephone interview with two team leaders over the phone. A meeting time was arranged. Several questions were asked. Interview was cordial and expectations for notification were set. The company is not stuffy by any means and the interview seemed both technical and personal so that you dont just make a good technical knowledge fit for the team, but a good personal fit for the team.

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Interview

Never got opportunity management pulled positions before they could fill even though they had enough internal interest. Intermedia was more interested in hiring another level of management, not actual employees that do the work. Stay Away from these people

Enterprise Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intermedia (New York, NY).

Interview

I started in the early stages and did not even have an interview nor resume when I was hired. I was already known for my work ethic and selling skills. It took them at least 5 call just to get me to come in; I was not at all interested. Then a dear friend of mine asked me to come and I could not say no and took the job out of loyalty. It turned out to be a great multi-year run; earning at time well over $200K/year

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intermedia (Bellevue, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the initial telephone screen consisting of the standard background and experience questions. The recruiter said she would run my resume by a couple of folks and get back to me. A few days later, the recruiter followed-up by telephone and scheduled an in-person interview for the following week.

After a few days passed, I noticed I had not received a confirmation email, so I followed-up twice, asking for confirmation. On my second request, I got an email response reading "Sorry, I'll send you a schedule shortly". In the end, I got a phone call less than two hours before the interview asking If I was still planning on being there...

Once I arrived that morning, I was met by the group supervisor, given a tour of the facility, met with two peers and the department director. Each person met with me separately and I was asked the usual fare of standard interview questions. I met with the Director last and he asked me if I had met with an HR representative during my visit and I told him I hadn't. He seemed to think it was unusual that no one had been scheduled to meet with me and went looking for someone. He was unable to locate her and asked if I could return to meet with HR at a later time. I agreed to return their convenience.

The follow-up meeting with HR was scheduled and confirmed by email about two weeks later. I arrived at the facility about ten minutes early and (as instructed) checked-in using a tablet in the lobby. I input the contact name and sent the notification. The tablet just churned and burned for a few minutes and then returned to the default display. I didn't see any kind of confirmation or error, so I waited... ten minutes go by and my mobile phone rings. Turns-out, It's it's my HR contact asking if now is a good time to talk... Apparently she had no idea I was standing in the lobby.

We met for a few minutes and had the standard question and answer dialogue, at the end of the meeting she said I could expect follow-up by the end of the week. I waited three and got nothing... Oh well, onward and upward.

Content Marketing & Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intermedia (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

I met with the senior communications, and senior marketing manager after being given a tour of the office. We talked at detail about what the responsibilities and projected tasks and projects of the position before moving on to my qualifications. Questions were delivered one after the other for about 5 in total asking about my background, why I wanted the position, what I felt comfortable doing, as well as being asked to describe my toughest challenge during my only previous marketing position. interviewers were both very nice, straightforward and warm. There was a really good back and forth going on between the two managers which gave me good feelings on the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?
      What in your background makes you think you will be successful at this position
      Answer Question

Recruiting/Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intermedia (Mountain View, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

4 interviews, first with pre-screen from recruiter, onsite with hr manager and team, came back to meet the recruiters and hr director, then the last one with a hands on assignment and follow up with hr director.

Interview Questions

• give me a time where you had to deal with task that has the same deadline   Answer Question
    • what are you strength and weaknesses   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intermedia (Mountain View, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was quick, I had a call with the recruiter hours after submitting my resume, then came in to meet some of the team the following morning. I had 2 more team members to meet the following day, and then had a verbal offer 3 days after my first phone call with the recruiter. The following business day I received the written offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience and skill set and honed in on cultural fit.   Answer Question

Voice Services Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Intermedia (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is long and took approximately 5 weeks from beginning to end. two 1 on 1 and 1 panel interview that lasted about an hour. Then the waiting for back ground checks, etc. Honestly, the only reason I put up with it was due to being laid off a month before I found this job.

Interview Questions

• What layer do routers operate at?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever used Wireshark   1 Answer

Partner Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intermedia (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty painless. I met with a couple of reps from the team and then the manager. Everyone was very friendly, and we were able to get through all the face to face interviews in one day.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle upset clients.   1 Answer