Interpath Laboratory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interpath Laboratory Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interpath Laboratory

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interpath Laboratory.

Interview

I saw an add posted on craigslist and responded. there was a long online application and personality profile as part of the process. I was called in for an interview and was given a tour and asked some generic questions, along with some requesting information about times when I've had to write detailed instructions. There was a second interview and a second tour of the lab prior to the offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to give someone detailed written instructions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. this is an entry level position

Phlebotomist/Accessioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hermiston, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Interpath Laboratory (Hermiston, OR) in October 2013.

Interview

I enjoyed my interview but I was hired by a different manager. Now it is a very quick process running through questions. You are interviewed by "the team" and the other people who work there aren't allowed to have a say even though we have had to weather the storm.

Interview Questions

• What is something negative that you had to handle at a previous job   Answer Question