Interra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interra

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interra (Goshen, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

I found the job on Indeed.com and applied online. Knew people who banked there who always had good things to say. I had a first interview, 1 on 1. I didn't get hired for the position I originally applied for however, I heard back a month later for a 2nd interview for a different location The interviews were easy going, friendly, and more conversational.

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember. We talked about prior experiences in customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they gave me a flat rate starting pay, but a 90 day raise.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interra (Goshen, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied to an internet job listing and the next day I was called for an interview. The first interview was with a very nice lady in Human Resources. She was very kind and easy to talk to. I knew I hit this one out of the park. It was great!

I was contacted a few weeks later for the second interview. This one was with two interviewers. Both regional managers. This one was a little less comfortable but still went well, nonetheless. I answered all but one question pretty well. It wasn't fireworks but I thought I did well enough.

I waited another couple of weeks to receive a generic "we found someone more qualified" rejection e-mail. I guess I expected more after having two promising interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a big goal you achieved at your past place of employment, and how you achieved it.   1 Answer

Member Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interra (Goshen, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial interview with general HR at main branch followed by a second interview with the hiring manager at the branch. Each interview was approximately 30-45 minutes. HR woman was extremely friendly and professional. Enjoyed both interviews.

Interview Questions

• They covered all of the standard questions ie strengths, weaknesses, describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer, etc etc etc- basically the list you can find on any website describing how to prepare for an interview.   Answer Question

Peak Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interra (Goshen, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called after applying online for an interview in the main office. While applying online they have you take an assessment and personality quiz. I was then told I would be contacted within the next two weeks. I wasn't contacted, I had to email and call and basically nag the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a problem with a manager.   1 Answer