Cover image for Intertek

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intertek Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 285 of over 285 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intertek

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Intertek (Houston, TX)

Interview

I had several stages of interview process. Initially phone interview with the recruiter followed by phone interview with Lab Manager. Finally I had a face-to-face interview with lab Lab Quality and R&D Managers.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about my educational and working background. Some questions about things I enjoy doing, my strenghts/weeknesses.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I interviewed at Intertek (Menlo Park, CA)

Interview

Got an email saying they wanted to interview. Once the interview began there were three people that asked a series of questions about myself and experiences and some behavior questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intertek (Stockholm, Stockholm)

Interview

You will have multiple rounds of interviews and a long personality test, which then will be analysed on a separate meeting. But all in all, its quite fast after the first contact is taken from them, which can take a few weeks. The HR is slow in the beginning but then if they taken interest in you they are quite fast with answering the emails and questions you have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Texas City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intertek (Texas City, TX)

Interview

Intertek does not provide transparent communication during the hiring process. As a candidate we invest time and money trying to get hired, I think a courtesy response after should be in a company norm! It shows your company value people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cernusco sul Naviglio

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intertek (Cernusco sul Naviglio) in Nov 2023

Interview

Primo step con HR al telefono di circa 40 minuti, secondo step con Operation Manager e Director da remoto di circa 20 minuti. Director scontroso e polemica, mai successa una cosa del genere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Intertek (Houston, TX)

Interview

The interview was over the phone via video conferencing. There was introductions and light conversation. The hiring manager spoke about the company and asked me a few questions about my skill set.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intertek

Application

I interviewed at Intertek

Interview

Questions are mainly about background, educational, technical knowledge and how to deal with situation and deadline. Overall it was a good and smooth process, it was about an hour last. However, it took a while to get the result.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Intertek (Singapore)

Interview

Apply at the JobStreet, selected, phone interview with your supervisor If being Shortlisted HR will personally call you to confirm your start date Required to fit in Jurong island, doing JI pass by yourself . you may try to apply online then see how

Interview Questions
  • Why you resign your current job What is your work experience Need to doing packing the documents monthly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middlesbrough, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intertek (Middlesbrough, England) in Aug 2023

Interview

The interview process was conducted online through MS Teams and lasted roughly 1 hour. There were three members of the Intertek team interviewing me. All three were quite friendly and easy to speak to. The majority of the hour was based around the booklet of questions that were asked. This consisted of roughly 11-12 questions. At the beginning of the interview, the questions were about the company e.g., what is the company's vision? As the interview progressed, the questions delved deeper into my skill set and experiences. In the last 10 minutes of the interview, I was able to ask the interviewers my questions. One of which was surrounding what hybrid working meant to them. This was the negative element of my interview. I was informed that through the probationary period of 3 months, I was expected to be on-site every day. This was not in the job description when I applied through an external recruiter. If this had been made known to me, I would have not applied for this job as this is not the flexibility I am looking for in a new role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I interviewed at Intertek (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

The interview process is a multiple-stage process for hiring new employees. The stages mainly comprise job interviews held either one-on-one, with a group of candidates, or with a panel. Interviews are conducted in person, over the phone or by email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 285 Interviews

Intertek Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Intertek as 56.2% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.44 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Engineering and Audit Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Lab Assistant and Software Tester roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Intertek takes an average of 21.63 days when considering 194 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Administrative Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Medical Device Project Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 180 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Intertek according to 194 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.48%

Intertek logo

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Morgan Stanley

In an interview is it a good practice to draw examples for answering situational questions from the most recent and relevant experience or should I draw examples from other previous experiences as well?

0 Comments

Morgan Stanley

0 Comments

University of Chicago

Doing my first behavioral interview with Guidehouse and wondering if anyone has any advice on practice questions for the behavioral interview I might be able to practice with, prep, and map out a STAR response to ahead of time. This is my first time interviewing in this industry and am first gen so feeling nervous, this any advice and tips are much appreciated.

3 Comments