Intertek Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 227 of over 227 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Intertek

Application

I interviewed at Intertek

Interview

Overall, it was a very standard professional interview process. The Human Resource department reached out directly via phone call to set up an interview time with the lab manager. The HR personnel provided the instructions and expectations when onsite for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for the company? What is your salary expectation? When will you be able to start work?
    Answer Question

Intertek

Application

I interviewed at Intertek

Interview

They were not very strict. Everyone was very friendly. They team and group I meet were super nice and wanted to really to get to know me. They interview went well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intertek

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intertek

Interview

Had 2 interviews with 2 different managers. Overall typical questions were asked. Both managers were very nice and respectful. The interview started by giving an overall about the position and then followed by questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your strengths/weaknesses?

Intertek

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intertek

Interview

Spoke to HR on phone. Interviewed over phone with Sales Manager & then visited site for 3 more interviews. Overall a pleasant experience. Pay is an issue but otherwise seemed like a good company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Intertek (Detroit, MI) in Jun 2021

Interview

Comfortable and friendly environment. Great advancement opportunities and benefits. Detailed in specifying job expectations. Gave great information about the company and the job positions available. It did take a little longer than I expected to hear acceptance response, and they do go throughly through background of education and previous employment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intertek (San Diego, CA)

Interview

No process, walked in and got the job. They didn't really ask questions but then again I was a lab assistant they didn't have much to ask and I was recommended for the job. Otherwise they called me asked for my availability to come in and interview. I walked in and then was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • None maybe more like my schedule

Intertek

Application

I interviewed at Intertek

Interview

I had a phone screening and an in person interview where I did a sample presentation. I heard back two weeks later. Everyone was friendly and professional but are professionals first.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about any client facing experience that I had and how I would react to different situations.

Intertek

Application

I interviewed at Intertek

Interview

I applied by email and then They only email me with the requested docs and to refer to someone else if I wasn’t interested , they requested all documents without interviewing me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intertek

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intertek

Interview

First arrived in the company and have a PowerPoint presentation, then answer questions after the presentation. Discussion with employees individually followed. During the discussion, the employees can talk about anything, ask any questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intertek

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intertek

Interview

Dopo una breve intervista telefonica, precedentemente concordata via email, in cui la recruiter è stata molto gentile e mi ha messa a mio agio, è stato subito concordato, al termine della telefonata, un secondo colloquio

Interview Questions
  • -parlami del tuo percorso d studio/lavoro -domanda per verificare la conoscenza dell'inglese
Viewing 1 - 10 of 227 Interviews