Intertek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intertek Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.5

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intertek in October 2017.

Interview

Met with two people that asked standard questions. Wanted to know about my writing and organization skills. Interview was around 30 minutes in total. Overall the interview wasn't very difficult.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intertek.

Interview

I applied online for a lab technician position in deer Park Tx online and was contacted about a week after. I set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. Very straightforward and professional interviewer.

Interview Questions

• When do you plan on relocating?
      What do you know about Intertek?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intertek.

Interview

Was interviewed and given a tour of the facility. The interview itself was a review of my experience, and a few personality-type questions. It was relaxed and laid back. Got an email offer a few days later.

Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intertek.

Interview

Fast interview very detailed on job duties...given your of job site ...given description of other duties I may encounter...friendly staff ...was asked what I expected for pay...offer was documented...great overall interview

Inspector/Gas Blending Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intertek (Deer Park, TX).

Interview

Was very quick had a phone interview with HR rep explaing the position. Had an face to face the same week. Got offered the position the same day. The Hr Rep was very helpful and was always available day or night. The interviewers were very relaxed and made me feel really comfortable There is some lag time from the background check to drug test but it was a very smooth operation all in all

Interview Questions

• Really did not ask many questions, it was more of a conversation which i think makes a better interview   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intertek in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, took around two weeks to get an interview. Very relaxed interview with the Lab Manager and his boss. Took about 30 minutes just asking basic technical and personality questions.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intertek.

Interview

Two interviews. One with the HR rep to start and then one with the actual department that are interviewing in. Was offered a job before leaving from the interview. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intertek (Plano, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen and then an in-person interview, the manager was pretty cool and very relaxed, just asked about my background and experience
    The process took one week.
    The process took one week.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intertek in January 2017.

Interview

Company first contacted me a month after I submitted my application. Asked if I was still interested in the position and if I would like to schedule an interview. The email was clearly a copy and paste form email where the agent inserted the job title and other information with missing or awkward spacing/punctuation. I noticed at times the wording of the emails became slightly less than professional in vernacular from what I expected. I scheduled a phone interview for the next day and received confirmation as to when and what number to call. My appointment came and went and I was unable to contact the "talent acquisition", left a message, and tried again 20 minutes later and still was not able to make contact. After 24 hours with no word I was no longer interested in the position. Too many red flags here, a company of this size should not be having these issues.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intertek (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied via online job board (Indeed). Got a call 3 weeks later from an administrative assistant requesting an onsite interview with the hiring manager and team. Onsite interview consists of questions relating to background and behavioral questions. Was then reached by a recruiter a few days (about 4) later over the phone for a brief follow up interview. Recruiter called back a day later with an offer. Overall, great experience. Everyone was understanding, patient, courteous, and respectful of you as an individual. Great impressions from everyone that was involved.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were under a lot of pressure. What was going on, and how did you get through it?   Answer Question