Interval International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.5

Web Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interval International (Miami, FL).

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and multi day in person interviews also scheduled. After the second in person interview they decided I was not a good fit and was sent home, with no clear reason as to why I was not a good match.

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interval International (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The company was thorough in it's interviewing process. It helped me understand the goals and objectives of the company. I liked the communication I got from them, as well as, their demeanor.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from other candidates?   1 Answer

EDW Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interval International in November 2015.

Interview

Recruiter set up time for the interview and he called 15 mins after sending reminder. He then asked me to follow up for an update as they are busy and never came back. Very unprofessional and no response/.

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interval International (Miami, FL).

Interview

There was no interview. I received a call asking me if I could start immediately. My recruiter called to tell me she had an opportunity for with with Interval International and that they wanted me to start immediately. There was no interview process at all.

OPC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sedona, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Interval International (Sedona, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

They like to ask those basic interview questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years. Describe a flaw in your personality and how you have overcome it. It helps if you can bring in sales stats, but really no experience required.

Interview Questions

• A background check is required due to working with high level Hyatt clients.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interval International.

Interview

I got the job through Robert Half, but followed Interval's normal interview structure. I only met with the department director and another manager. They were friendly but seemed a little desperate.

After working my contract period with them, I declined taking the job because the department works in an outdated way.

Billing Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kendall, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Interval International (Kendall, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The HR team are very friendly. There was an interview with the HR person followed by a tour at the call center, a phone interview in the required language (other than english) and a 5 question phone interview with the call center manager.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit   1 Answer

Not Stating Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interval International.

Interview

I was appalled at the condescending attitude of the hiring manager. They admitted they were not prepared for the interview, they knew the job description online was incomplete and made several insulting statements about my resume. I almost walked out of the interview. I would have declined the offer to work this company because management did not show it cared about who I was or even how they presented themselves. There office was a mess and they were not prepared. Why would I look for that person to be my manager?

Interview Questions

• Asked about my current position and then proceeded to insult the work.   Answer Question

Vacation Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interval International (Miami, FL).

Interview

Online application is pre-required, drug testing, and 2 subsequent interviews followed.
    Hiring is usually done in groups, filling several positions within departments, rather than individuals.
    Seasonal hiring is done yearly.
    Obtaining position is quite easy, knowing that "commission" is contingent on overall success financially.

Interview Questions

• As you are offered a "pen"- you may be asked to "Sell me this pen..."   1 Answer

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Interval International (Miami, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Final in person interview was fine, but too long of a process. Took 2 months to get in. Before that there was numerous phones calls. Was asked to provide a portfolio of work which never occurs in the area of the industry