Intralot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.8

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intralot (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The first round of the interview was OK, a person from the team that needed to recruit interviewed me, explained the position in lots of detail and asked targeted questions about me.

The second round was a complete disaster, the CTO interviewed me, he did not seem to have any idea about the position, my cv or the position and was also rude to me. It was the first time in my life I wanted to leave from an interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical, he asked me about my university degree 5 years ago.   Answer Question

Systems Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montpelier, VT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intralot (Montpelier, VT) in April 2016.

Interview

apply for the job (online or in person at job fairs), be contacted a week or two later asking for availabiity. you then go to the location and interview with the manager. then you are notified if you are accepted or not. If you are you then have to go through a LONG background check process, then you will get the job if your history is relatively clean.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Linux/AIX   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intralot.

Interview

They called and asked if i wanted the position and told me what it paid. They guy was a sub-contractor and that after six months i would be hired on.

Interview Questions

• No question was really asked they just told me what the job would in tell.   Answer Question

Wasn't enough money...

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intralot (Strongsville, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Brief, didn't know I was coming, had to wait for manager, I was gave a stack of paperwork to fill out then a shirt tour of the facility. I believe there were no other prospects for the job. I met a few people that I never saw again, arranging meetings was impossible, not a very professional atmosphere

FST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intralot (Cleveland, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

Great interview. They asked me several questions. Were very thorough. Submitted drug test and 14 days later I work working with this company. Great pay, great atmosphere, great people. Would have a hard time leaving to go to another company.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree on the current salary we've offered?   1 Answer

Call Center Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intralot (Strongsville, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Met with the Manager of the Department. She showed me the call center, the Lottery Equipment that I would be troubleshooting and explained the job. She did not ask me any questions other than what I thought of the position and my availability.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any questions, what was my availability?   1 Answer

Systems Operator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intralot (Lincoln, NE) in April 2012.

Interview

This job was a paid Internship that turned into full time for me. Had to be fingerprinted and have background checked. Once I was cleared, I met with the Operations Manager and they had an offer letter for me to accept the job.

Interview Questions

• We are contracted to run the Lottery for Nebraska and are an around the clock 24/7 365 day operation. Would you be open to working any shift?   1 Answer

Systems Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intralot (Lincoln, NE) in May 2011.

Interview

Met one on one with the Operations Manager. We talked about my school and Internship. Made sure that Intralot could finish what I needed in order to graduate. Discussed the job itself.

Negotiation

Just an Hourly job. Accepted the hourly pay rate.

Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intralot (Cleveland, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

Better have good credit

Interview Questions

• Re: Cable voltages on drops and downlegs   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is what it is. Take it or leave it.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intralot (Athens (Greece)) in September 2016.

Interview

Several interviews, including multiple choice test, physchological assessment, technical interview, interview with CTO. Questions harder than needed for the actual job, feels like the new hires are overqualified for what they are actually doing in the company and I know people who were rejected with no obvious reasons, despite them being excellent at their current similar jobs.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to work at least 10 hours daily, with the occasional 12-14 hour shift.   1 Answer