Intralot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.7

Systems Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montpelier, VT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intralot (Montpelier, VT) in April 2016.

Interview

apply for the job (online or in person at job fairs), be contacted a week or two later asking for availabiity. you then go to the location and interview with the manager. then you are notified if you are accepted or not. If you are you then have to go through a LONG background check process, then you will get the job if your history is relatively clean.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Linux/AIX   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intralot.

Interview

They called and asked if i wanted the position and told me what it paid. They guy was a sub-contractor and that after six months i would be hired on.

Interview Questions

• No question was really asked they just told me what the job would in tell.   Answer Question

Wasn't enough money...

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intralot (Strongsville, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Brief, didn't know I was coming, had to wait for manager, I was gave a stack of paperwork to fill out then a shirt tour of the facility. I believe there were no other prospects for the job. I met a few people that I never saw again, arranging meetings was impossible, not a very professional atmosphere

FST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intralot (Cleveland, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

Great interview. They asked me several questions. Were very thorough. Submitted drug test and 14 days later I work working with this company. Great pay, great atmosphere, great people. Would have a hard time leaving to go to another company.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree on the current salary we've offered?   1 Answer

Call Center Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intralot (Strongsville, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Met with the Manager of the Department. She showed me the call center, the Lottery Equipment that I would be troubleshooting and explained the job. She did not ask me any questions other than what I thought of the position and my availability.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any questions, what was my availability?   1 Answer

Systems Operator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intralot (Lincoln, NE) in April 2012.

Interview

This job was a paid Internship that turned into full time for me. Had to be fingerprinted and have background checked. Once I was cleared, I met with the Operations Manager and they had an offer letter for me to accept the job.

Interview Questions

• We are contracted to run the Lottery for Nebraska and are an around the clock 24/7 365 day operation. Would you be open to working any shift?   1 Answer

Systems Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intralot (Lincoln, NE) in May 2011.

Interview

Met one on one with the Operations Manager. We talked about my school and Internship. Made sure that Intralot could finish what I needed in order to graduate. Discussed the job itself.

Negotiation

Just an Hourly job. Accepted the hourly pay rate.

Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intralot (Cleveland, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

Better have good credit

Interview Questions

• Re: Cable voltages on drops and downlegs   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is what it is. Take it or leave it.

Patent Manager - Patent Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intralot (Athens (Greece)) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial Interview with HR manager. Second Interview with position manager. Follow up interview with position manager, HR manager and HR Director. Second follow up telephone interview and negotiation. Third follow up telephone interview and negotiation.

Interview Questions

• On the job practical questions and motivation, etc. questions.   1 Answer
    • Salary and career development expectations. Lengthy negotiation followed to make both ends meet. Despite agreement to continue negotiation on final detail and not take unilateral decisions prior to next meeting the company backed off and decided to withdraw position without reason and without informing candidate.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intralot (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

I went through two interviews. In the first one i was asked to talk about my previous working experience as well as things i did in college. In the technical interview asked to write some code to solve some problems in C. In the final interview with the director i felt it was more typical but still it was going to decide the final placement and role in the company