Intrepid (AL) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intrepid (AL) Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrepid (AL)

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intrepid (AL)

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intrepid (AL) (Macon, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process is pretty intense. They really focus on your proven sales track record, how many contacts you have. They also will ask about your sales pitch and sometimes even ask you to try and sale to them. You have to be compassionate or it is not a good fit for either of you.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrepid (AL) (Huntsville, AL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was informal. The interview was terminated because my availability date did not match the job requirement date. The manager then spent 30 minutes helping prepare for future interviews by providing feedback on my resume. The time he spent with was very helpful and key to me getting future interviews.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intrepid (AL) (Huntsville, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

Human resources management scheduled an interview within days of applying. They sent me a calendar invite after confirming a interview date then I went to interview at Head Quarters. The interview was one on one and seemed welcoming. I was asked a few situation questions and some general questions about my experience and qualifications according to my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with sensitive information of another person and how did you handle it.   1 Answer