Intrepid USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.2

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intrepid USA (Elizabethtown, KY) in July 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was called by someone in HR at the corporate office. She set up the interview, then I was contacted by someone at the local branch before the scheduled interview,

Interview Questions

• They seemed very interested in patient care.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrepid USA.

Interview

My resume was given to them by a colleague. The called the same day for a phone interview and called back the same day for a face to face because the Regional was in town.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bardstown, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intrepid USA (Bardstown, KY).

Interview

Say and spoke with Dpt. head about myself and about job requirements. We spoke at length about what would be asked of me and if i thought it would be a good fit. We took a tour of the facility and discussed pay, hours, etc. It was a very good interview.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intrepid USA (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

In person interview followed by Skype interviews. There was nothing special regarding the entire process. Once the interview process was completed, a verbal offer followed within a short period of time.

N/A

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrepid USA (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Typical
    Questions will be basic especially if the Administrator has no clue what they are doing
    They have a reporting system that is pathetic so they will ask about reporting skills

Interview Questions

• Basic questions that any experienced office manager can answer.
      There system is so crummy they would no know one way or the other.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Low ball you so start high

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intrepid USA (Jackson, TN).

Interview

Asked appropriate questions. Smooth process. Was asked situation based questions. Very friendly atmosphere and non-intimidating. Didn't last too long and was introduced to some of the staff. Did not take long to find out if I was hired. Was given the opportunity to ask questions and received honest answers. Given an overview of benefits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No problems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrepid USA.

Interview

Had one group interview with the Administrator, the Director of Professional Services, and a corporate auditor. The interview was more of a monologue from the (then) Administrator. 95% of what was said/promised were lies. Unfortunately, these weren't discovered until after the fact. The position I was interviewing for (and hired for) was "eliminated" less than 60 days later, forcing me into another position.

Interview Questions

• Don't you think you'll get bored doing this?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intrepid USA (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted via email by the Recruiting Manager and phone interviewed with her. We had great rapport on the phone, so I was excited about the opportunity. I was then invited in to interview face to face with her and two members of the recruitment team.

I arrived 15 min late due to terrible weather conditions, but called the manager to let her know. She said she completely understood and there was no hurry.

I met with two of the recruiters from her team. I told them about my experience, why I had left my last job, and that I was currently working a contract position for another company. The company was going to post and recruit externally for the role I was performing, so I was activley searching as well. I was then drilled about my job history, and I realized that the resume they had was incorrect (typically formatting can be corrupted when being transmitted through the job boards). So I did my best to give them a correct run down of my experience and positions. I didn't feel they were truly listening to what I had to say, but rather looking for holes in my explanation to "catch" me in...and then question me on.

The exchange was quite unfriendly. It felt more like an interrogation rather than an interview. I could tell very quickly based on their interactions, I was not the fit they wanted for their team.

I did get to meet with the hiring manager. I found her to be extremely approachable and professional. I asked how many recruiters were on the team. She had two openings, a resignation the week before, and then the two recruiters I met. She told me she was very hands off with the team, and they self-managed everything themselves.

I think their opportunity is great. The compensation is quite competitive with other similar companies with a great bonus structure. However, it's not an environment I could see myself excelling in based on my meeting with the team.

Interview Questions

• If you're such a good recruiter, why is the company you're contracting for posting your position? (She asked this in a very condescending tone - I felt it was quite rude)   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intrepid USA (Charleston, SC).

Interview

It's all about money here and you are interviewed by the administrator who is a salesman. They do not disclose all the required work and eventually keep loading it on.

Interview Questions

• They were very unorganized and never truly asked questions about past work history   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay offered seemed good until they required me to work 10-15 extra hours a week and not get paid for them.