Inverness Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inverness Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Inverness Technologies

Training Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies (Washington, DC) in December 2016.

Interview

There were a serious of interviews. 2 phone interviews and one VTC interview with a presentation requirement. There was also a discussion via phone with the HR department to discuss compensation.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bliss, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies (Fort Bliss, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a phone call with basic questions. If you already know the military lifestyle that's 90% of what they want. I was offered the position right after the "interview"

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies in September 2018.

Interview

The company interview me in a professional manner and I understand how to conduct themselves. I know how to conduct an interview better now thanks to the experience that I gain through this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies (Watertown, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview lasted 40 mins to include a 3 min presentation. I was asked questions by two people at the same time. They were very friendly. I think outside the presentation it was a very standard interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle being a counselor, but needing to fill in at the Front office desk answering a ringning phone line along with a line of soldiers waiting to be seen and a supervisor requesting top priority information.   Answer Question

Career Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies.

Interview

Interview was approximately 40 minutes long, with direct Manager and a few potential colleagues (panel). General and behavioral questions. Questions were directed towards clarifying how much you know about the SFL-TAP, what your knowledge base is of the military, and why you should be the successful candidate (why should we hire you?). Read the job description and you can predict the question topics. Remember, you are applying to be a Career Counselor, so your preparation and your ability to perform in the interview will also make or break their confidence; if you do well, chances are you can coach servicemembers to be successful.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies (Fort Hood, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy because they need Counselors. Friendly Basic Questions to see what you know about the Military and the transition Process. Make sure you can fit into their Team.. Understand they teach interviewing so be prepared to answer questions.

Career Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies.

Interview

Via telephone. Please write at least 30 words on the hiring and interview process. I can't think of 30 words. then performed an over-the-phone presentation about the beginnings of SFL-TAP

Career Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies in December 2018.

Interview

I had applied almost 5 months before I was called and I was scheduled for an interview 48 hours after being called. On the call I was asked to bring a 2-3 minute presentation about the SFL-TAP.

Interview Questions

• Name one experience when you disagreed with a boss or a company policy.   1 Answer
    • If a soldier and your boss walked into your office at the same time as the phone was ringing, who would you attend to first.   1 Answer

TAP Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annandale, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies (Annandale, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application. I next had a conference phone call interview with two hiring managers. This was followed by in person interview. I was given a presentation topic to research, prepare, and give during the personal interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies.

Interview

Interview process was completely virtual: by phone, through Skype, and email. Since the position is teaching others how to job search, even more emphasis was placed on the skills of candidates, especially communication skills and professional introduction.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself using your Professional Introduction.   Answer Question