Invetech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Invetech Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Invetech

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Invetech (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

A few phone calls leading to an on-site interview. Asked to explain some assemblies. Asked to do CAD modeling of a part. They also had a Skype interview while on-site, with people in the other location.

Interview Questions

• What do you define as hard work?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Invetech (San Diego, CA).

Interview

There was a brief phone interview, after which there was an in person interview. At the interview a teleconference was set up with an HR rep and an engineer in Australia. On the San Diego side was a Senior Engineer and a Manager. The HR rep just walked through her list of pre-prepared questions while the Engineers asked me some real questions about my experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Invetech (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Send my resume over, had the HR person contact me a few days later to set up the interview.

The place is a cold, clinical atmosphere...no warmth whatsoever. The people are dry, mechanical, and sterile. The HR person was nice however.

Three people were in the interview. I don't do very well in interviews I must admit. However, my portfolio and background and accomplishments speak for themselves. Any references can back me up.

Unfortunately the engineers at this firm are the typical narrow-minded individuals who cannot see past a resume and only focus on their extreme specific needs rather than looking at a person's experience and achievements as a whole - and how one can fit into their organization for the long-term. So if you cannot answer a specific question, quick judgement and poor views are dished out.

The interview didn't even last 30 minutes. I couldn't wait to get out of there. I'd definitely not want to work there so it's blessing in disguise.

One more thing...this company has been bought out by the Aussies...who are just like the Brits when it comes to hiring, work style, and attitude...blunt, dry, holier than though mentalities....unfortunate...

Great locale, lousy experience.

Interview Questions

• What drives the motors on specific exploratory terrestrial device...as if I designed the whole damned thing!   1 Answer