Ipca Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ipca Laboratories Interview Questions

Interviews at Ipca Laboratories

3.1

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

talk to managers freely to discuss the problems and detailing the very perfectly.

Interview Questions

my company very good its given the very good opportunity, thanks to the ipca labs

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories.

Interview

To be concise, its Unorganized. No HR involvement and taken by the area or regional manager only.

Interview Questions

• No difficult but one should have some technical knowledge, not much, but some.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories.

Interview

One interview which just focused on your personal life.

Area Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

First interviewed by Regional manager then by zonal manager & then with VP

Interview Questions

• Job of area business manager   1 Answer

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First I had technical interview with dept. head.I was given technical test and aptitude test to solve after that. The next day he/she called me telling I was selected from her side. After about a week, President of dept. took interview & then I was sent for HR interview. HR interview was formality. Within 7 days, I joined.

Interview Questions

• How much will you last in this company? What are your alternative plans?   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Basic .NET questions. I was asked my interests. Pros and cons of .Net. which alternate language do you know? Features of asp.net. features of HTML5. Asked to design basic website using some of the HTML tags.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kandivalli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Kandivalli (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

selected me but they are not telling their decision due to salary issue
    almost one month has been passed.
    when i call to consultancy for update they tell me didnt get any update from comp

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Application by email. Interview 2-3h long including presentation and written chemistry questions. Very relaxed atmosphere especially during the presentation. Asked questions with regards to work I have done during my studies and they also allowed enough time to ask my questions, which they answered truthfully. Question time followed by tour of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Not very easy to crack the interview. There were 4 rounds of interview for International marketing division. They expect a candidate with scientific knowledge. The interview started with a questionnaire to judge the personality of an person and management style

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Kolkata (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Simple and crisp. No irrelevant discussions. Straight and job oriented. Mainly on Medical Science, Logical reasoning, job and market knowledge, never put unnecessary pressure by asking confusing question, interview board was very charming and motivated as if they are eager to take you in the team.