Ipca Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ipca Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2017

Interview

The interview process began with a MCQ based questions with a letter writing followed by two rounds of interview including technical round followed by HR round. Technical round was about 30 minutes and hr was about 20 minutes approx.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kandivalli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Kandivalli (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

selected me but they are not telling their decision due to salary issue
    almost one month has been passed.
    when i call to consultancy for update they tell me didnt get any update from comp

Interview Questions

Interview

break down & amp trouble shooting at Tablet, Liquid and Injection equipments. Handling preventive maintenance of various machines

My life as a successful in pharmaceutical manufacturing industries in department of quality control and quality assurance.
    My interests in chemical testing, titration, analysis, HPLC, TLC, Gas Chrometography, columan Chrometography etc.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Application by email. Interview 2-3h long including presentation and written chemistry questions. Very relaxed atmosphere especially during the presentation. Asked questions with regards to work I have done during my studies and they also allowed enough time to ask my questions, which they answered truthfully. Question time followed by tour of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary

Analytical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Vadodara (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Job consultant of company contacted me by uploaded resume on Naukri.com then they forwarded it to the HR Assistant of company .He/she reviewed my job profile and call me for interview..

Interview Questions

• Principle of UV spectrometer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiation

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First I had technical interview with dept. head.I was given technical test and aptitude test to solve after that. The next day he/she called me telling I was selected from her side. After about a week, President of dept. took interview & then I was sent for HR interview. HR interview was formality. Within 7 days, I joined.

Interview Questions

• How much will you last in this company? What are your alternative plans?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Kolkata (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Simple and crisp. No irrelevant discussions. Straight and job oriented. Mainly on Medical Science, Logical reasoning, job and market knowledge, never put unnecessary pressure by asking confusing question, interview board was very charming and motivated as if they are eager to take you in the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories.

Interview

One interview which just focused on your personal life.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Basic .NET questions. I was asked my interests. Pros and cons of .Net. which alternate language do you know? Features of asp.net. features of HTML5. Asked to design basic website using some of the HTML tags.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ipca Laboratories.

Interview

To be concise, its Unorganized. No HR involvement and taken by the area or regional manager only.

Interview Questions

• No difficult but one should have some technical knowledge, not much, but some.   Answer Question