Ipswitch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2016

2.8

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

There was none. Applied with the online black hole many companies use. They asked what is now an illegal question in MA about current salary. Never heard back except for the standard auto reply bs.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary. It was a mandatory question per the above.   Answer Question

IT Coop Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipswitch.

Interview

Very short, not much materialized from it. Awaiting possibility of a future interview. Company was interviewing for IT COOP interns for future projects in relation to one of their satellite offices in another state.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, and what were the functions of your last role with your previous company   Answer Question

Research and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipswitch (Lexington, MA).

Interview

Met with a series of people over several weeks at different levels of management including co-workers, managers and executives.
    Was asked to demonstrate competence in several areas as well as to explain my background and interest in the position.
    Interviewers seemed very interested and sincere in the discussions and and provided honest and candid feedback about their experiences with the company, some only a few months and others many years.

Vice President Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipswitch (Lexington, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

I met with about 10 people both on the phone in remote locations and on site in Lexington, MA. I was interviewed by people that would work for me as well as senior management.

Interview Questions

• How do you systemize innovation?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipswitch (Lexington, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Was called for initial phone screening with HR. Had a second phone interview with the hiring manager a week later. Was called in for an on-site interview and needed to prepare to talk with 5-6 people within a 2 hour time period. The interview was long, but meeting different people i would potentially work with kept it interesting.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply? Are you unfufilled at your current job?   Answer Question

User Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ipswitch (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to set up an initial phone interview with the recruiter two days later. The recruiter was very professional and tried to put me at ease before starting with her questions. The interview itself was mainly comprised of questions targeting my CV (e.g. the positions requires good XY skills. In which of your previous positions have you used these skills and how). Afterwards I had the opportunity to ask questions to get a better understanding of the position and the company. Next steps were discussed. I am still in the process.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Be prepared to give examples on how your experience /skills relate to the job description.   Answer Question

Channel Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipswitch (Lexington, MA).

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me for initial call. Then spoke to the hiring manager on the phone. She scheduled me to meet her team a week later. I actually never met the hiring manager. The team was very nice, no unexpected questions. They were just looking for a mutual fit. Got the vibe they already knew who they were hiring but they needed to bring in external candidates.

Network Engineer T Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipswitch (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

initial phone interview was with HR the phone process was friendly and inviting. I was scheduled for face a face interview immediately after the phone interview for one week later the face to face interview was given by several individuals from different aspects of the company. Each asked technical and customer service questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions where basic A+ and Net + question nothing was too difficult
      Q, what is the process of connecting an internal network to an external network.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

industry standard pay if you answer all the questions on the interview and feel confident negotiation of pay should be easy

QA Intern - File Transfer Division Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipswitch (Lexington, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process is perfect and will respond back as soon as the decision is made. Its a friendly process.

Interview Questions

• Communication went successfully right from HR to the interviewer. Reviewed all the networking concepts mentioned in the job description. Questions such as Strengths, Weakness, Where will I be after 5 years, various questions like what is IPswitch doing. Researched about the company and responded back. All went well. Realistic speaking, this company always do cool things and one can enjoy at this work culture.   Answer Question

Senior Inside Sales Account Executive, File Transfer Division Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipswitch (Lexington, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone screen. It was obvious that the recruiter didn't have the desire to speak with me. I'm not sure if she already had a candidate in mind? She was 15 minutes late on the call, did not apologize and was excessively abrasive during the call. From then on, there were one word responses to my questions and just an unwelcome response from the recruiter. I

Interview Questions

• No overly difficult questions, just a very unprofessional, abrasive demeanor.   Answer Question