Irish Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Irish Life

3.1

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Irish Life (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Brief chat followed by intense chat, presentation to a panel of 3 people, first 100 days as advisor in a bank; how I manage my diary , appointments and referrals from staff . What experience I have and how have I managed before

Actuarial Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Irish Life (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2019.

Interview

First stage is aptitude test, can be tough for time but not very challenging. Second stage is video interview with 2 questions that you have to answer in a minute and a half.. 3rd stage face to face interview up in their headquarters in Dublin.

Accountant Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Irish Life (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2019.

Interview

The whole process is positive, there are three persons who as the interviewer, including the CFO, financial managemer and HR specialist, they are really nice. And the questions are behavior questions, it is kind of like each person they asked me like 5-6 questions.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Irish Life (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2019.

Interview

After I applied the job, I got an email with webpage address that I had to do Literacy and Math test. It gives you very short time (less than 10min each) and I couldn't finish all the question. After the test I got a phone call for the interview and it was Competency based interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me the situation when you showed your communication skills.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Irish Life.

Interview

Interview process was very Informal and Friendly, had a coffee and a chat finished with some technical examples, got offer with in a week. Technical questions were quite broad and easy to give previous examples on

Trainee Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Irish Life (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2017.

Interview

First stage: Online test+video interview
    Second stage (final round): Face to face interview in their dublin office. They went through my CV and asked me question based on that. Everything is very straightforward.

Graduate Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Irish Life (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

Was told the recruitment process would begin in January/ after exams in order to accommodate hard working students. This was moved to before December and I received an email informing me that I had to complete an online video interview within 46 hours by Friday morning (i.e 2 working days at the busiest time of the college term).
    I informed them that I do not have working internet at home and that this deadline was not manageable for me (if they had extended it to Saturday it would have worked) to which they told me to go to a library or an internet cafe which would not have worked for obvious reasons.

Interview Questions

• To do my online video interview in a library or internet cafe.   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Irish Life (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was simple and quick. One face to face interview with team manager and tech lead, they gave introduction of the company and the projects they work on, we went through my cv, they asked few technical questions and that is it. they were friendly and not tough in the interview. I felt very positive and confident with them.

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Irish Life (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

Recieved a link for the graduate positions through univserity email (although they may also have been on the company website) and applied through there with a short questionairre.

Followed up with an email with a link to complete timed psychometric tests.

After some time I then recieved an inventation to interview in person with the team where I was asked a series of standard leadership/reasoning questions and questioned about my own experence and software engineering projects. (I was never asked a whiteboard question)

Offer was recieved a week later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a problem when you cannot find a solution.   1 Answer

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Irish Life (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process included a roughly 40 minute long interview. This was strongly based on your knowledge of the firm, the role, and your CV. They also included scenario based questions