Ironshore Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ironshore Services Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ironshore Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ironshore Services in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, had a brief phone interview with HR and a phone interview with the manager. Was brought in and did a panel interview with the team and met with the manager in person. Due to scheduling conflicts this was a long process but was offered the position a few weeks later.

Underwriter Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ironshore Services in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through my school's career services office in late September. The company circumvented our typical on-campus recruiting service and had phone interviews, instead. My phone interview was in the beginning of October, and went very well. The questions were about why I was interested in insurance and questions specific to my resume. I was told that I would hear back with a final decision by the middle of November. I followed up with my interviewer during that time, but as November and most of December came and went, I heard nothing. After the holiday season, I emailed my interviewer politely asking for an update and she thanked me for my patience and said they would have final decisions by the next week. The next week rolled around, January came and went, and now most of February has past.

At this point, I have given up on this process and the position, which is a shame because I was extremely interested in the position. 4+ months after my interview, I heard nothing about a final decision or even about any further steps in the hiring process. I suppose the lack of organization and/or lack of communication skills within the organization is the reason for this.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Insurance? (Also, resume specific questions)   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ironshore Services (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

basic, nothing to write home about. typical interview questions (tell me about yourself/walk me through your resume), some behavioral questions, and fit questions. Also discuss professional plan and favorite classes in university.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself/walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ironshore Services (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I received a phone call and was then invited to attended a face-to-face meeting with the Department Manager. We discussed my CV and experience then the requirements of the role. The interview itself lasted for about 45 minutes.

Management Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ironshore Services in October 2010.

Interview

standard questions. basically conversation to ensure cultural and personality fit

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fair