Islands Restaurants Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 52 of over 52 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Islands Restaurants

Islands Restaurants

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Islands Restaurants

Interview

Basic interview questions. One on one with multiple managers. Very friendly and made the interview process easy. Be sure you know something about the menu like a favorite food item and how you would offer it to a guest.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite menu item.
    Answer Question

Islands Restaurants

Application

I interviewed at Islands Restaurants

Interview

They had an error scheduling my interview so when I showed up on the agreed upon time they said they'd give me a call to reschedule. They never contacted me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Islands Restaurants

Application

I interviewed at Islands Restaurants

Interview

When it comes to this restaurant, the interview was acceptable. All of the right questions were asked of me in a coherent way. The interviewer was pleasant and offered me a passion fruit tea while I waited.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Islands Restaurants (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

2 to 3 contacts throughout the interview process. Its very professional until you speak with the area managers. I got the feeling they were looking for personalities that matched their own and did not base decisions on skill sets and asset to the company.

Interview Questions
  • Basic history and guest service questions.

Islands Restaurants

Application

I interviewed at Islands Restaurants

Interview

It was an inviting and relaxed atmosphere. The manager was beyond helpful and knew I was nervous so he helped me calm down a bit. We had a good conversation and he ended up offering me a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Islands Restaurants

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Islands Restaurants

Interview

Apply online. You receive a call if they are interested in you. Basic in person interview. I was hired the same day, a couple hours after the interview took place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Islands Restaurants (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

The manager simply looked over my resume, asked me about my experience and hired me. No interview questions! I had to wait for the manager to come out for 10-15 min, but the interview was very casual. It only lasted about 5 min of talking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Islands Restaurants (Honolulu, HI) in Aug 2019

Interview

Brief, Straightforward and directed towards restaurant experience and expectation for the job. They also explained the amount of traffic that comes into the restaurant at the mall and dealing with tourist from foreign countries.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Islands Restaurants

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Islands Restaurants

Interview

Straight forward, easy interview process. Managers and staff are all very friendly and take the time to get to know each applicant. The interview process was with one of the store trainers followed by the store GM.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Islands Restaurants (Huntington Beach, CA) in May 2019

Interview

I had SUCH a good interview here. The guy that interviewed me, he was young and our personalities clicked. There was a lot of laughing and smiling and he seemed to like me. This was just earlier this week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews