Itron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Itron Interview Questions

Interviews at Itron

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Itron.

Interview

I applied online after a career fair at my school and was contacted 2 weeks later for a phone screening. A week after the phone screening, they scheduled another phone interview with the hiring manager. After another week, I was asked for an on-site interview. I was offered a the position a week after my on site interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would handle a situation where I did not know how to troubleshoot a problem and I was alone.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Itron.

Interview

I first spoke with an HR representative, who gave me a phone interview. A week later I was invited for an on site interview. I was informed that I was competing with three other individuals for the position. A week after the initial on site interview I was invited for a second interview. The phone interview consisted of some basic questions about work ethic, personality, and my resume. Both on site interviews were very in debt, to a point where I was glad I studied. Many questions about regarding six sigma processes, RF signals, and general failure analysis.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difficulties and advantages of pursuing six sigma levels of production. Why is six sigma so important? Why not settle for 4 or 3 sigma   1 Answer

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Union, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Itron (West Union, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

It is for Associate RF Design position. The Interview process took 3+ weeks. Received a phone call from the recruiter for a general profile discussion. Was then scheduled for 2 phone technical rounds. Both were easily, went through basic stuff like conversion gain, IL of a mixer, Smith charts, Op-Amp specifications, mostly focussed on the resume projects. Different Transceiver Architectures, Data rate and Quadband frequencies. Was Invited for an On-site interview. 6 rounds each of 1 hour. It's a boring, remote place filled with old arrogant people! The interview was more like they trying to preach what they know instead of asking us questions. Again, more of the resume stuff, Antenna Parameters, Receiver Measurement parameters and one behavioural round. Overall, a weird experience and i'm happy that i didn't get an offer from them!

Interview Questions

• Op-Amp questions on Slew Rate, Summing Amplifier, Biasing, S-parameters, IL,RL   Answer Question

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Union, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Itron (West Union, SC) in October 2010.

Interview

they came to our university and i had submitted the resume to the representative. I received a call one day and was asked to come over to there office for the onsite interview at west union,sc, a very remote and boring place. they did not arrange the travel and also not the stay and when asked about it or left voicemail to the HR, no response from them. finally on the day of the interview, had five 1:1 interviews. with two people it was behavioral and questions on my resume but other three people asked lot of technical questions.i was also give questions to solve based on circuitry and programming. then had a tour of there facility. bad experience as they didn even reimburse the expenses or neither they asked about it.

Interview Questions

had a better offer and moreover it was worse experience with them.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Itron.

Interview

2 Phone interview and one technical face to face interview. First interview with HR. Second interview with Hiring Manager. Face to Face interview was with Hiring Manager and team member.

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm for given situation.   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Itron (Liberty Lake, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone and in person interview went well. The phone interview was one hour long and consisted of basic CS101 questions and a review of my resume. The in person interview consisted of more resume review and a technical problem to solve on a whiteboard. Technical team was helpful during the process. I floundered a bit on the question, until i figured out it was a trick question. I was told verbally that I was going to get an offer, a week went by and I recieved no offer. I called and was told that they selected another candidate, lame. Could have at least called me or notified me in person. Poor HR practices.

SQA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Itron (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

HR phone screen and phone interview with hiring manager who seemed like he didn't want to do the interview and didn't want me for the position before we even spoke. HR in Washington was fine to speak with, but the manager in Raleigh, NC was irritable and asking if I was aware of the position's title.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Itron (Raleigh, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

I had 5 30 minute interviews back to back with people from different departments. This was likely due to the fact that it was a new position and multiple departments wanted input. This was exhausting especially because all of the interviewers had 20+ years of industry experience and I had little and the questions became redundant. On top of this, they never got back to me about my application and just let removed it from the system after months with no response.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Itron in November 2017.

Interview

I was given a basic interview with HR where I was just asked easy questions and told about what I would be doing. I was then offered a more technical interview, but the company has never gotten back to me about the technical interview, and I have been completely ignored since.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walhalla, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Itron (Walhalla, SC) in June 2018.

Interview

3 step process: behavior, technical, final interview. They mainly asked about things on my resume and my past experience at internship. It was a pretty laid back process.