Ittiam Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ittiam Systems Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

3.1

Engineer Interview

Interview

one written round : technical and aptitude test. Technical test will have questions from DSP and C programming. You can choose to answer either one of them depending on you specialization.
    one technical interview
    one HR interview

Interview Questions

• The aptitude written round of Ittiam systems is one of the hardest I have taken up.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic C coding, optimizing C code, digital signal processing basics and basic math. They take DSP seriously for some teams which would would mean reading up the whole of Proakis/Monoakis. (for basics mind you). Basic math would include concepts such as fixed point arithmetic and implementing them in code. May also be quizzed on puzzlw-type questions.

Interview Questions

• Complete explanation of Fourier transforms using a sine-wave. (to show aliasing/ reconstruction etc.) Had to draw the waveform (time/frequency domain) show different types of behaviour by varying the frequency of the sinusoid.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

One written test. MCQ
    One on-site interview with 2 interviewers.
    One short HR interview
    The technical interview had questions on
    -sequence detector.
    -how would you code an FSM in C?
    -logic design
    -short discussion on BE project

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Prepare Digital design and algorithms

Interview Questions

• Mostly Digital system design questions and some tricky algorithms questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ittiam Systems (Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process went good. They asked questions related to my resume which basically consisted of languages i learnt, the kind of technologies and project i have done in my academics.
    They expected good knowledge of what you have on your resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my project, the language preference, some aptitude problems and bitwise manipulation tactics used in programming.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ittiam Systems.

Interview

Ittiam systems visited our campus. Initial screening round consisted of 30MCQ's with negative marking for wrong ones.
    People who got through initial round had 1 technical interview and finally HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview:
      Basics of digital electronics,
      C,C++,D.S,O.S,
      few puzzles.
      Answer Question
    • HR interview:
      family and educational background,
      projects, accomplishments, future plans.
      "why Ittiam?".
      And other general HR questions.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ittiam Systems (Pune (India)).

Interview

I applied through college.I was interviewed only for 10-15 mins.The interviewer asked me how I had solved 3 random questions from the aptitude test which had happened that day itself. He asked me about the projects I had done and that's all. The other half number of students who had interviews the next day were only recruited finally.(few of them, none from the first day) So i guess it was unfair and a luck game to some extent.

Interview Questions

• what is a static function? what are the types of memory and where exactly is the code and the variables of a program stored?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ittiam Systems (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The placement process started with a ppt about the company followed by an aptitude and technical test of half an hour. The test consists of 20 ques and are not very difficult to solve. After written test a few students were selected for the interview. The technical interview was average where they ask questions related to digital electronics and some basic algorithms.

Interview Questions

• question related to hold time and setup time in digital circuits   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

Interview

There was a pre-placement talk of about 1 hour in the morning immediately followed by 30 minute written test.15 students were shortlisted for technical interview and only 1 was shortlisted for hr interview. In the end, only 1 student was selected.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ittiam Systems (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview was a part of campus recruitment. Round one was pen and paper test. The questions were mainly on quantitative aptitiude. Second round was a technical interview. Third was HR round

Interview Questions

• How will you access external memory? (Embedded systems)   Answer Question