J. J. Keller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.8

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. J. Keller (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

I filled out the application online. A recruiter from their corporate office emailed me a few weeks later. Through email we agreed to a phone screen time. During the phone screen, the recruiter explained the position and why they were looking to fill it. She asked me several questions but the most obvious was the last question. Even though I was told I would receive a follow up within a couple of days, that did not happen. I took the initiative to follow up via email a week later and have yet to receive a reply from the recruiter. This has been at least three weeks now.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. J. Keller (Appleton, WI).

Interview

It started with a phone interview which went really well. Then I met with 2 people. One did the most of the talking while the other was the sales manager and just kind of observed and threw a question in here and there. The one who did most of the talking kept closing her eyes and kind of rolling her eyes around. It was very distracting. Other than that it was your basic interview. It was pretty much pointed out that it's a sales job, if you don't make the numbers you are out.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. J. Keller in June 2017.

Interview

I engaged the company in an exploratory call with a talent acquisition manager to get more information about opportunities at J. J. Keller and to get to us better. The interview was very fluid and we exchanged questions, discussing the day to day responsibilities of the open position.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J. J. Keller.

Interview

Contacted by J.J. Keller recruiter on LinkedIn. Followed up with initial phone interview and was then scheduled for local interview with two people. Interview lasted about an hour. Was told that they would get back to me with an update on status, either yes or no. Never heard back from anyone at J.J. Keller after the interview - not even a form rejection email.

Interview Questions

J. J. Keller Response

Nov 29, 2016 – Talent Sourcing Specialist

Your feedback is important to us as we strive for candidates to have a positive interview experience during our hiring process. Our Talent Acquisition Team discovered on 11-8-2016 there was an... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at J. J. Keller (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

First an HR interview, then a series of tech interviews. Each interview was over the phone, everyone was polite. Sounds like a good company. Work from home with short visits to home office every quarter.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I could travel part time.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at J. J. Keller (Neenah, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

The questions are largely geared to see if you have the mindset and capabilities to be successful in the position. They will ask questions to verify that you are understanding the position accurately, and also ask questions to test your knowledge.

Client Service Specialist || Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at J. J. Keller (Appleton, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR on a Tuesday afternoon. Thursday a face to face with HR and 2 department managers. Friday got an email asking for info to do a background check and Monday was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one way you want to grow yourself (professionally or personally)?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. J. Keller.

Interview

I had a phone interview first with Human Resources. The second interview was on site with management and co-workers. They also had me meet with other managers that I would be working with. It didn't take long from when I submitted my application to when I got a job offer. There was great communication from HR every step of the way so I knew where things were.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J. J. Keller.

Interview

Mostly behavioural, focusing on my projects and how I dealt with stress. A big focus was put onto GPA, which was a little jarring considering the amount of focus they had previously in the interview on self-driven projects and studies.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time when a team member of yours did not finish his assigned work on time that you were dependent on, and if so, how did you respond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. J. Keller (Neenah, WI).

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter contacted me within a couple of hours to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very casual and went well. The recruiter spoke a lot about the expected salary and really gave me a lot of information on the company and the position. We scheduled an in-person interview for a week or so later. I interviewed with two employees. It only lasted about a half an hour, and I thought it went ok, but not great. They told me I would hear something within two weeks. I would not have been surprised if I got the job, and would not have been surprised if I didn't. I followed up with my recruiter two weeks later, and did not hear anything. I then followed up two weeks later (a month since my interview), asking when decisions would be made. I never heard back from the recruiter, and never got a rejection email or call. To me, this is very unprofessional. I was not upset that I did not get the job, but the fact that the recruiter couldn't take the time to even send a template rejection email is disappointing and does not look good for the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about the company's values and sales cycle.   Answer Question

J. J. Keller Response