J. Paul Getty Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at J. Paul Getty Trust

2.5

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust (Brentwood, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

First of all, the supervisors interviewing me were more than half an hour late to getting with me, but the overall interview was very pleasant. I was warned that if they didn't make eye contact with me, it was because they were taking notes but I was able to keep them engaged and they were actually social with me. I got the second part of the interview on the same day so that solidified my job offer.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust.

Interview

The initial interview was an in-person interview for approximately one hour. The questions were standard and predetermined (so that everyone got the same questions). Everyone was pleasant and helpful. I had to wait a few minutes after my appointment time, but it wasn't a problem.

Interview Questions

• What are three words to describe yourself?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Sub-par!!! Interviewed by phone 3 weeks after submitting my resume, then another 3 weeks later they had me come in person and interview with 4 people for 3 hours. And I never heard from them again. Weeks later, their online posting ran again.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can be successful in the Arts?   1 Answer

Library Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust.

Interview

Sent cover letter and resume. Received interview because former colleague knew the hiring party. Job description given by hiring supervising was misleading. I was told I would have a desk next to windows. I was told I would assist with a variety of challenging tasks. In reality I sat in a windowless room and did manual labor all day. Very disappointing!

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with Special Collections materials?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I got a phone interview 3 months after I applied online. Mainly to go over your current responsibilities and skills and to go over the role in more detail. In person interview within a month. Met with a panel to go over standardized interview questions. Took another month or so for final decision email. Very long process.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you have to do that frustrate you?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 individuals, very professional and pleasant. Process was too lengthy, applied online, phone screen within a week, 1:1 interview a week or so after that. After the 1:1 interview it took them 6.5 weeks to send me the "sorry, we chose another candidate" email.

Interview Questions

• Interview style was me talking about my experience and them telling me about the role.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Very quick referral process, I heard about this position through another friend, who strongly recommended this company. After speaking with my supervisors, I really liked the overall company culture.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust.

Interview

The process for the position was 1 month

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust.

Interview

I had only one interview. Job training was for 4 weeks with becoming certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED use.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

1 on 1 interview, no phone interview. Pretty long, but simple. The questions were straight forward