J. Paul Getty Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J. Paul Getty Trust Interview Questions

2.6

Library Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust.

Interview

Sent cover letter and resume. Received interview because former colleague knew the hiring party. Job description given by hiring supervising was misleading. I was told I would have a desk next to windows. I was told I would assist with a variety of challenging tasks. In reality I sat in a windowless room and did manual labor all day. Very disappointing!

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with Special Collections materials?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I got a phone interview 3 months after I applied online. Mainly to go over your current responsibilities and skills and to go over the role in more detail. In person interview within a month. Met with a panel to go over standardized interview questions. Took another month or so for final decision email. Very long process.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you have to do that frustrate you?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 individuals, very professional and pleasant. Process was too lengthy, applied online, phone screen within a week, 1:1 interview a week or so after that. After the 1:1 interview it took them 6.5 weeks to send me the "sorry, we chose another candidate" email.

Interview Questions

• Interview style was me talking about my experience and them telling me about the role.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust.

Interview

The process for the position was 1 month

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust.

Interview

I had only one interview. Job training was for 4 weeks with becoming certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED use.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

1 on 1 interview, no phone interview. Pretty long, but simple. The questions were straight forward

Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust in July 2013.

Interview

interactive they wanted to know my history experience skills and availability, They also wanted education travel expectations, and knowledge of my past duties and computer skills. they wanted me to answer test questions about job skills

Project Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It went pretty smoothly. Interview was very standard and friendly, no surprises or attempts to trick.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions, it was a pretty standard interview   Answer Question

GRI Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Admin director and two other people. Very friendly interview, asked about past work experiences

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J. Paul Getty Trust in March 2009.

Interview

If you fit the job description, they will offer the job!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None...accepted what they offered