JFK Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JFK Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at JFK Medical Center

2.4

Sort:

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center.

Interview

Brief interview.. only got asked to talk about myself and my resume. Was referred by a current employee, they are always looking to hire. Met with HR and then supervisor, discussed my knowledge and experience and was offered the job.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called day after online application was filled out. Got an interview within the next week, heard back within 2 weeks. HR was very pleasant/helpful. Hiring manager was condescending.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (New York, NY).

Interview

I first spoke with a recruiter on the phone after submitting an online application. She scheduled me for an interview the very next day. I interviewed with the director on the floor. The director was very friendly and welcomed any questions I had.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ) in November 2018.

Interview

Very polite, friendly and straight to the point. We spoke more on life and future goals for the hospital and personal life, less of what was on my resume.

Registrar Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center.

Interview

I had a pleasant interview experience. It was very simple and straightforward. The job opening was for a per diem registrar. I enjoyed the interview experience. They asked a wide range of questions but they were very easy to answer. (Why do you want to work there? What computer skills do you possess? Do you like working alone or in a group setting?

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with two different managers asked basic questions about my previous jobs and availability. The people asking questions were very laid back. I felt at ease the entire time and it was a very welcoming environment. Met with two different managers asked basic questions about my previous jobs and availability. The people asking questions were very laid back. I felt at ease the entire time and it was a very welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experience in food service?   1 Answer

CT Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center in July 2014.

Interview

Brash and telling me what a "hell hole " the department is and how "not many people make in that kitchen" and that I probably would never make it there so why even bother wasting anyone's time

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center.

Interview

Super quick, like 15 minutes, and quite easy. Plus the woman who interviewed me was super friendly. Standard interview questions, stengths weaknesses, why you want to volunteer here etc etc. nothing too intimidating. Just smile and act like you want to be there for the right reasons.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center.

Interview

Seemed fine at first, but when they kept implying I couldn't be looking at other options/job prospects while pursuing them. HR made an (unofficial) offer over the phone, and when I asked for a week to manage my other options and get back to her with a decision, the whole tone of the PIs and interviewers turned sour.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking at any other opportunities outside of JFK Medical?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy if you were prepared for the typical general interview questions. The staff is inviting and friendly. I would be prepared for questions about your prior research experience, including at the college level.