JFK Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 21, 2017

2.5

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantis, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Atlantis, FL).

Interview

Wonderful 30 years ago with Vice President Marie Stanley. She really cared about staff at JFK Medical Center Atlantis Fl. No stress, relaxing in the Nursing Office. Not like today on the Internet.

Interview Questions

• Too long ago. Took in an account that I was an LPN. Salary was increased.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (New York, NY).

Interview

I first spoke with a recruiter on the phone after submitting an online application. She scheduled me for an interview the very next day. I interviewed with the director on the floor. The director was very friendly and welcomed any questions I had.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center.

Interview

Brief interview.. only got asked to talk about myself and my resume. Was referred by a current employee, they are always looking to hire. Met with HR and then supervisor, discussed my knowledge and experience and was offered the job.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called day after online application was filled out. Got an interview within the next week, heard back within 2 weeks. HR was very pleasant/helpful. Hiring manager was condescending.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter initially to set up interview, spoke with manager at facility regarding position, and what it entails, set up an in person interview to follow telephonic interview and to meet other staff members.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and with 30 min the hr contacted me to set up an interview. Next week, went to the interview, basic interview questions. Then that same week went on to interview with the manager. Again basic interview questions and then she showed me around the unit. Got a call next day that I got the job. Went to take the math test, urine drug test, and physical. 2 weeks later was the orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't had to negotiate. My salary was based on my experience and I was happy with the salary offer.

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ).

Interview

My interview experience with the HR recruiter Norma Merced was very pleasant. I was asked straightforward questions and I felt comfortable throughout the interview. Very accommodative and helpful in each step of hiring process. Quick and efficient interview process which had a test and interview with the department head as well.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on line and received a call the following day from Brian Scheets the HR Recruiter. On the day of my interview Brian was very personable,friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He was a breath of fresh air and his demeanor really helped calm my nerves. He was very informative and professional and is an asset to that company. During interview i was asked more then 14 questions!! You must prepare for the interview or you will not do well.

Interview Questions

• What would your co-workers say your weakness is?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The first step in the interview process is to interview with the person you will be reporting to directly and then you will interview with peers, and then with administration group.
    they were After the initial interview I had to have a follow-up interview with someone further up to assess my personality / bedside manner as they had gotten some bad reviews about this in the past.

MIR TECH AIDE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center in March 2016.

Interview

I meet with three interviewers who All were really nice. They only asked one or two questions then just showed me around the buidling and told me about the job.

Interview Questions

• tell me some qualities about you   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called me two hours after my interview to offer me the job.