JFK Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JFK Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center.

Interview

Brief interview.. only got asked to talk about myself and my resume. Was referred by a current employee, they are always looking to hire. Met with HR and then supervisor, discussed my knowledge and experience and was offered the job.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called day after online application was filled out. Got an interview within the next week, heard back within 2 weeks. HR was very pleasant/helpful. Hiring manager was condescending.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and with 30 min the hr contacted me to set up an interview. Next week, went to the interview, basic interview questions. Then that same week went on to interview with the manager. Again basic interview questions and then she showed me around the unit. Got a call next day that I got the job. Went to take the math test, urine drug test, and physical. 2 weeks later was the orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't had to negotiate. My salary was based on my experience and I was happy with the salary offer.

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ).

Interview

My interview experience with the HR recruiter Norma Merced was very pleasant. I was asked straightforward questions and I felt comfortable throughout the interview. Very accommodative and helpful in each step of hiring process. Quick and efficient interview process which had a test and interview with the department head as well.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on line and received a call the following day from Brian Scheets the HR Recruiter. On the day of my interview Brian was very personable,friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He was a breath of fresh air and his demeanor really helped calm my nerves. He was very informative and professional and is an asset to that company. During interview i was asked more then 14 questions!! You must prepare for the interview or you will not do well.

Interview Questions

• What would your co-workers say your weakness is?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The first step in the interview process is to interview with the person you will be reporting to directly and then you will interview with peers, and then with administration group.
    they were After the initial interview I had to have a follow-up interview with someone further up to assess my personality / bedside manner as they had gotten some bad reviews about this in the past.

MIR TECH AIDE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center in March 2016.

Interview

I meet with three interviewers who All were really nice. They only asked one or two questions then just showed me around the buidling and told me about the job.

Interview Questions

• tell me some qualities about you   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called me two hours after my interview to offer me the job.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

They called me to let me know about the position the recruiter was extremely nice. He asked details about my expected salary and he even gave me advices. He answered all my questions it was a pleasure experience. Then he even gave me his number and extension to give him a call back if I decide to accept the job

Salary too low

Registrar Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center.

Interview

I had a pleasant interview experience. It was very simple and straightforward. The job opening was for a per diem registrar. I enjoyed the interview experience. They asked a wide range of questions but they were very easy to answer. (Why do you want to work there? What computer skills do you possess? Do you like working alone or in a group setting?

Process Improvement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR manager followed by an onsite one on one interview with a Hiring Manager. If the one on one interview goes well then again there is an on site meeting with the President.

Interview Questions

• How you get management support? Working with team, examples for improvements, etc   Answer Question