JHM Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at JHM Hotels

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JHM Hotels in May 2014.

Interview

Met with Regional VP of Operations, Area GM and President of Operations. We toured the Resource Center and met with several different corporate resource people. Discussed experience in certain areas and opportunities where they could assist me.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know about my involvement in budgeting, forecasting and revenue management.   Answer Question

Front Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JHM Hotels (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Great interview with the GM and AGM, very friendly and personable
    Asked all the right questions and seemed very interested in helping me start a career

Negotiation

None

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JHM Hotels (Greenville, SC) in February 2013.

Interview

First interview with Regional Operations Director, second interview with VP of Operations and last interview with the entire senior management in South Carolina where the headquarters is located. The entire process to approximately 1 month, met with each senior manager individually, very pleasant none threatening.

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JHM Hotels (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

Soft interview. Process was ok. No cooking involved at all. Talked with sales managers,gm and f&b manager. Small hotel wanting to be big. Small budget with expectations of grandeur. Not realistic in how F&B should be approached. If the professionals tell you it cant be done then it cant be done.

Interview Questions

JHM Hotels Response

Nov 17, 2015 – Vice President, Human Resources

Thank you for the valuable input. We have made many changes to our interviewing and hiring procedures since 2012, nevertheless, it is a great opportunity for us to be reminded to always look ahead at ... More

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JHM Hotels (Charleston, SC) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position via Craigslist and interviewed with the Director of Sales for my initial Interview, which was more of an informal chat and overview. I had my second interview with A Sales Manager and the Associate Director of Sales, followed by the Director of HR. It seemed to be a strange way of arranging the process, and also quite lengthy as this was not a senior position.

Interview Questions

• Just a lot of detailed questions with regards to Admin skills and Computer proficiency.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JHM Hotels (Greenville, SC) in March 2012.

Interview

After waiting a long time in the lobby I was greeted by a smiling face. It was one on one, very simple process. They really were just trying to get a feel for your personality.