JLG Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at JLG Industries

2.4

1. Featured Interview

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLG Industries in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening where they asked basic questions like: "Tell me about yourself" then a 15 minute phone interview where they went over resume. In a week or two I was called and offered the position.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLG Industries in November 2013.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews, one with HR and one with my supervisor. The initial interview was just a standard phone screening, and the second interview was a behavioral interview. After that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had a difficult time relating with someone and how you handled it   Answer Question

Welder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McConnellsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLG Industries (McConnellsburg, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

J L G INDUSTRIES -- only asked me 8 simple questions. after thd second question the man didnt care what i said. As a woman interviewed by this man
    he DISCRIMINATED AGAINSTME DURING THE INTERVIEW!

Interview Questions

• tell me where u last worked.   1 Answer

JLG Industries Response

Mar 22, 2018 – Communications and Community Relations Manager

Thank you for sharing your concerns. JLG and Oshkosh Corporation are committed to a strong culture of implemented policies around equal opportunity employment. Please reach out to your JLG Human... More

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JLG Industries.

Interview

Phone screen, then they emailed me with the job offer. it was pretty late in the process, so I did not get a full interview but it went smoothly and they offered me the position.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLG Industries (Hagerstown, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process was just a phone interview because I was from out of the area. The recruiter was very friendly and we had a good conversation for about 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McConnellsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JLG Industries (McConnellsburg, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiting and followed up to schedule in person interview at plant. Interview as a panel interview with behavioral based questions by management. Asked for situation, actions performed and end result of example provided to questions

Interview Questions

• Asked me to give a high level overview of myself and work experience in 5 mins or less.   Answer Question

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in McConnellsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLG Industries (McConnellsburg, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process went on for months on end. I ended up having a total of 10 interviews. It was a terrible experience. The questions that were asked were on an elementary level and was talked down to during the interview.

Alliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLG Industries (Hagerstown, MD) in August 2010.

Interview

More being talked to than having a conversation. The hiring manager thought very highly of himself.

Interview Questions

• Can remember....the hiring manager did all the talking.   Answer Question

The hiring manager; Did not think it was a good fit.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in University Park, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLG Industries (University Park, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Process was relatively standard and not demanding. Interview was conducted on campus after being selected from the career fair. Overall all, the setting was not stressful, only one interviewer with standard questions.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of a situation where you campaigned for change in an important setting.   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JLG Industries (Carlisle, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was fun and they make sure that you understand everything before moving you forward and not make you waste time for nothing. They offer you the option for what shift did you need and what to expect in the job.